Home

Ranking up in NBA Live 19 Demo

This is a discussion on Ranking up in NBA Live 19 Demo within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2018, 09:23 AM   #1
Rookie

Killuminati's Arena

OVR: 0
Ranking up in NBA Live 19 Demo

Is there a limit as to how much you can keep ranking up in the the Demo?

I'm really enjoying the demo so far and I'm very confident that I will be getting Live 19 over the holidays as either a gift or gift to myself lol

The demo is a little glitchy so if there's a limit to how much i can rank up I may just wait until I get the full game. However, if I can grind for awhile and actually keep building up my players skills then it will definitely be worth a few disconnects etc.

Thanks in advance for any help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2018, 10:10 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Ranking up in NBA Live 19 Demo

I think the overall cutoff for the demo is at 77 and you can't bring any singular stat over 82. You also can't have over 10,000 RP at a time but if you spend it you can keep earning RP.

My numbers may be a little off but as a rough outline it should give you an idea how much it limits you.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:10 PM   #3
Rookie

Killuminati's Arena

Re: Ranking up in NBA Live 19 Demo

Thanks for the feed back!

I've been really enjoying playing the demo, and can't wait to get the full game soon.

The live event has kept me busy in the mean time. Have you guys struggled so much to beat it? I've played it around 20 to 30 times all together and we never win

Part of this is that very few people understand how to play basic defense. So it ends up being like 3 of my teammates swatting at the guy dribbling the ball up which leads to wide open 3s or dunks with my player trying to play free safety once I see my teammates abandoning basic defensive fundamentals lol

It's not super serious and I've kept ranking up throughout, but it seems like quality teammates are scarce so far

UPDATE: I finally won the Live Event game! However, I didn't receive the reward, which are some shoes. I had already maxed out the amount of RP, and skill points etc that you can get in the demo but it says that I could still get the reward if I win. Personally, I don't like those shoes any way but I was going to add them to an outfit anyway after putting in so much time to get them lol. Seems like a passive aggressive slap to the face that they didn't give me the reward after losing 30 or so games before finally getting sweet victory

Last edited by Killuminati; 12-06-2018 at 05:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »