Home

NBA Live 20 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA Live 20 Wishlist within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2019, 11:03 AM   #9
Rookie

ESPOMAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 20 Wishlist

The rosters have to get fixed the ratings are pretty bad for a lot of players as are their likenesses.
Also I feels like way too animation based especially for blocks.
Their Mycareer mode is a really good base I like how you can model your guy after a player.
They also need a deeper franchise mode but I'm not gonna hold my breath for that cause EA hasn't had a good one since PS2 Madden pretty much.
Old 04-26-2019, 03:14 PM   #10
Rookie

FD247's Arena

OVR: 0

Options in the camera angles for zoom and height.
Old 04-28-2019, 04:03 AM   #11
Pro

hesko's Arena

OVR: 5

More animations.
Add ball fakes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2019, 11:16 PM   #12
Armchair GM

TecmoZack's Arena

OVR: 7

More animations.

Deeper franchise.

More animations.

Better Commentary.

More animations.

Faster Roster updates

On the Xbox - xPonchoChief
Old 05-03-2019, 03:23 AM   #13
Rookie

Live Moments - Take Best Moments from Past/Present let us recreate those moments with different challenges and earn rewards

Ie taking over Cavs vs Warriors recreate cavs comeback from down 3-1 in NBA Finals that would be awesome .....

Or playing as Iverson trying to Upset that 2003 Lakers team in finals
Old 05-03-2019, 11:27 AM   #14
Pro

hesko's Arena

OVR: 5

Add a classic Live camera perspective.
Give gameface users players the access to ALL shoes like non gameface users/created characters.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:52 PM   #15
Armchair GM

TecmoZack's Arena

OVR: 7

Every player should have a likeness. Some players look nothing like themselves. No excuse for this at all.

On the Xbox - xPonchoChief
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2019, 11:36 AM   #16
Pro

I feel like live made some great strides this year but there is room for a lot of improvement. Here is my wish list.

1. Realistic shooting and finishing tuning. Separate themselves from the competition by actually having a game replicate the amount of time a 3 will drop or a dunk on will occur. The NBA is a great product but most of the complaints now is that it is overly offensive minded, we don't need video games taking it even further with shots that just never miss if you understand how to time it.

2. My biggest wish, give more control, especially on drives. Let me decide what side of the basket to finish on consistently, finish away from the D, be able to step into them and initiate the contact, eurostep around, choose to do the reverse. More control in the post as well. Be better able to branch dropsteps/spins into upfakes and step throughs. Better be able to choose whether I want to shoot the hook or a fadeaway or a power layup.

3. Obviously for number 2 to be realized, like others have said, live needs a ton of new animations.

4. Make the one mode a deeper more rewarding experience. This is the most fun aspect of the game but it could not hold my attention past a month or two. The stats and ranking boards were kind of a joke. Better match making for live run and stat tracking. Be harsher on players that just play selfishly or dumb ruining the game for everyone else. Have squads and teams with a mode to really showcase good basketball. This does NOT mean going the 2k route of making it a terrible grind fest to artificially keep players engaged and suck money, just make it a rewarding experience to feel like your one of the best, or consistently getting better at the game.

This game keeps getting better every year but it is just not quite there yet. I feel like the base of the game though has much more promise moving forward than its competition and has potential to be the best sports game on the market. Here is to hoping.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »