Home

NBA LIVE just dropped a 2019-20 update

This is a discussion on NBA LIVE just dropped a 2019-20 update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2019, 07:00 PM   #41
Armchair GM

TecmoZack's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA LIVE just dropped a 2019-20 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Luka, the supposed cover boy asking for his 2K rating on Twitter....just seems like another one of those signs

Attachment 166762

Hopefully this is all just speculation but I guess we'll see.

Or. The laughing emoji is because he is on Live. You can look at the glass either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

On the Xbox - xPonchoChief
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2019, 09:09 PM   #42
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoZack
Or. The laughing emoji is because he is on Live. You can look at the glass either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
It's all speculation either way but your coverboy asking for his rating in the competitions game just aint good for optics...

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 07-22-2019 at 09:35 PM.
Old 07-22-2019, 09:21 PM   #43
Armchair GM

TecmoZack's Arena

OVR: 7
NBA LIVE just dropped a 2019-20 update

Quote:
It's all speculation either way but toyr coverboy asking for his rating in the competitions game just aint good for optics...

How so? He jokingly had the laughing emoji. Like can I have my rating???? Hahahah. JK.

I mean seriously man. Good for optics? I saw no problem with it. Oh yeah...no pic of him from 2k.

You see the Live 20 soundtrack was finished today? Or is that not evidence enough the game is happening.

Here you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the Xbox - xPonchoChief
Old 07-22-2019, 09:41 PM   #44
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoZack
How so? He jokingly had the laughing emoji. Like can I have my rating???? Hahahah. JK.

I mean seriously man. Good for optics? I saw no problem with it. Oh yeah...no pic of him from 2k.

You see the Live 20 soundtrack was finished today? Or is that not evidence enough the game is happening.

Here you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not trying to get into an in depth emoji/Twitter analysis, but he did put the raise hand emoji right before it, and then 'Liked' the response tweet....I mean, dude is obviously looking for his rating, lol

but yeah, I saw the soundtrack news in early July when it was first posted...Elite 11's soundtrack was done as well.

https://www.pastapadre.com/2010/09/2...der-and-j-cole

I would love to see a Live 20...I'm just posting what little signs we have...they can easily hush all the speculation and you know, drop some news on the game coming out in a month and some change...

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 07-22-2019 at 11:55 PM.
Old 07-23-2019, 04:50 AM   #45
MVP

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I'm not trying to get into an in depth emoji/Twitter analysis, but he did put the raise hand emoji right before it, and then 'Liked' the response tweet....I mean, dude is obviously looking for his rating, lol

but yeah, I saw the soundtrack news in early July when it was first posted...Elite 11's soundtrack was done as well.

https://www.pastapadre.com/2010/09/2...der-and-j-cole

I would love to see a Live 20...I'm just posting what little signs we have...they can easily hush all the speculation and you know, drop some news on the game coming out in a month and some change...
There should be a legitimate reason for them to wait so long. I don't think it's "wanted" "desired" by them. This long-wait up doesn't look natural / normal. There most be some problems. I can't think of it as marketing. It's almost August. They should have announced the game 3 weeks ago and demo was supposed to come in 2 weeks. But nothing so far. As much as i would have loved the idea of having the new game as DLC for 29.99 $ on base game i think it will hurt them competitively and worsen their sales
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2019, 08:12 AM   #46
Rookie

Sorry guys but they are getting ready to cancel Nba live 20. They just updated rosters for 19 which means there is no new game. Also, it is getting ready to be the first week of August and there is no announcement
Old 07-23-2019, 11:05 AM   #47
Rookie

ybtherockstar's Arena

OVR: 6

This certainly doesn't look good for Live 20. There are too many signs pointing to them not doing a full release or at least delaying it. I played 2k a couple months ago for the first time since 2k16 and I just can't get into it. I use to play it all the time from 2k3 all the way to 16 but something about it just doesn't click with me.

As frustrating as Live can be sometimes, I enjoy it more than 2k. It would stink to not have anymore competition. Here's hoping EA does have something relatively new for us coming later this year or early next year.
Old 07-23-2019, 08:54 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybtherockstar
This certainly doesn't look good for Live 20. There are too many signs pointing to them not doing a full release or at least delaying it. I played 2k a couple months ago for the first time since 2k16 and I just can't get into it. I use to play it all the time from 2k3 all the way to 16 but something about it just doesn't click with me.

As frustrating as Live can be sometimes, I enjoy it more than 2k. It would stink to not have anymore competition. Here's hoping EA does have something relatively new for us coming later this year or early next year.
Nba live is a decent game now but it’s still not selling. Just like all my friends, they focus all there time on 2k my career. No company can afford to lose that much money every year

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »