Home

Hope they fix this in the next NBA Live...

This is a discussion on Hope they fix this in the next NBA Live... within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2021, 03:10 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Hope they fix this in the next NBA Live...

I really enjoyed NBA Live 19. Best NBA Live game in decades. It even exposes 2k21 in certain areas. I was enjoying it until this one glitch happened. I was creating rookines and missing players in the game. Took the time to do their attributes and appearances accurately. Then after a few games, they started changing into Shaolin monks. This pissed me off. I went back to change them back, and start another game, and they were still there. I was annoyed. I finally deleted the created players and remade them and this did not solve the issue. I went to my storage and got an older file but the following day the same thing happened. I had no choice but to delete the game for good. It’s almost like EASports does not want us to enjoy the game. Why isn’t this fixed? I had plans of making a 2021 roster but after that I said enough is enough. Idc if the game is 2 years old. These are the type of glitches you see on older consoles like PS1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2021, 11:24 AM   #2
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Hope they fix this in the next NBA Live...

It's over...done...finished. There won't be another NBA Live.
Old 01-30-2021, 06:32 PM   #3
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Does anyone know when this was posted? I'm not seeing any date but it must have been a while.

https://www.ea.com/news/ea-sports-nba-live-update

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 02-05-2021, 11:00 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

This was the last official notice from them on Oct 29 2019. I'm not sure whether that update was at the same time the social media one was posted.

I wasn't surprised by no release last year. If they really wanted to build for the new consoles, then they would have needed at least 2 years of development to at least get a good foundation. If we don't hear anything by EA Play in June, then it could be done since game usually releases in September. We don't know the contract status for the NBA license. 2k renewed theirs in January 2019 for 7 years 1.1 billion. Yeah EA had bigger pockets, but are they really going to pay that for a struggling series just to keep that license.

I do want to see Live return and get back on its feet. Competition is always good for games. We almost have to hear something on EA Play about the overall status of the series
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210205_104914.jpg (182.9 KB, 99 views)
Old 12-28-2021, 12:29 AM   #5
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
This was the last official notice from them on Oct 29 2019. I'm not sure whether that update was at the same time the social media one was posted.

I wasn't surprised by no release last year. If they really wanted to build for the new consoles, then they would have needed at least 2 years of development to at least get a good foundation. If we don't hear anything by EA Play in June, then it could be done since game usually releases in September. We don't know the contract status for the NBA license. 2k renewed theirs in January 2019 for 7 years 1.1 billion. Yeah EA had bigger pockets, but are they really going to pay that for a struggling series just to keep that license.

I do want to see Live return and get back on its feet. Competition is always good for games. We almost have to hear something on EA Play about the overall status of the series
Most awaiting ...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »