Home

Official Orlando Magic team thread

This is a discussion on Official Orlando Magic team thread within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 05:01 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 14
Official Orlando Magic team thread

Probably wont see many posts, but figured id start one anyway.

Howard and Nelson are going into their second years and now with one year under their belt I expect very good seasons for both. It looks as though a lot of fans want Francis out already, myself included, but it doesnt appear hes going anywhere.

Follow me on www.twitter.com/thedrozd
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2005, 11:56 PM   #2
Regular Cat RecordsŪ

3rdAnswer's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Official Orlando Magic team thread

How do you like Travis Deiner? I was looking at summer league boxscores, and the dude just gets it done, even on the boards. I think Orlando should play Jameer at the point with Deiner backing him up, and then play Stevie at the 2.
Old 07-20-2005, 12:40 PM   #3
Banned

Brankles's Arena

OVR: 23

Trade Francis for an average 2 guard... maybe get rid of Christie, too... and we'll have a legitimate shot at the playoffs this year.

I think we should start Turkoglu now, maybe at the 3, and move Hill to SG.

Jameer
Grant ankHill
Hedo Man
Dwight
Fran the Euro Pee An

I'd like to see how that would work out.

And man, do I hate John Weisbrod. He ruined our team for the next 3 or 4 years in the course of one season. That a**hole just signed with the Dallas Stars as a SCOUT! A FREAKING SCOUT!

AND HE WAS OUR GM!

~Charlie Brown Voice~ AAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHH

Holla
Old 07-20-2005, 08:08 PM   #4
The Magic

zasbury25's Arena

OVR: 10

I think that this year is really a make or break season for the team. On paper, they have quite a bit of talent. But the real challenge is if BHill can get all of these pieces to mesh into a TEAM.

I don't care who plays what position; I think that there is too much emphasis on what position a person plays. If the best five guys are able to go out there and win the game, in the end that's all that really matters.

With that out of the way, I EXPECT the Magic to make the playoffs. With a bit of stability on the bench this year, along with D12 growing into being "the MAN" on the team, the future only looks bright. We have a talented, yet youthful core that will improve over last season's end-of-year implosion. They'll definitely be fun to watch, just hopefully we improve on team D this year.

It would be nice to see some more die-hard Magic fans on here. I can't stand how so many other fan site message boards continually bash this team. Granted, they have made some terrible decisions, but give me a team that hasn't. I've been here since the beginning of the franchise in '89 for both the Good and Bad times and I don't plan on giving up on them any time soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »