Home

Brooklyn Zoo: 2013 Nets Team Thread

This is a discussion on Brooklyn Zoo: 2013 Nets Team Thread within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #9
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Brooklyn Zoo: 2013 Nets Team Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
What's everyone's thoughts on Tyshawn?

I thought he looked good in the preseason and wouldn't mind seeing him be Deron's backup as opposed to CJ.
Tyshawn's going to frustrate the hell out of you.

Think of having Westbrook as a rookie (along with his current gunner mentality). Now add on to that that everything is either a layup or a 3.

Now, that said, he has Westbrook like potential. Might be the fastest player with the ball end to end in his draft class.

I don't think he'll have the benefit of playing on a bad team like Marshon last year to help his development along.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #10
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Well luckily, since he was a late 2nd round pick and my expectations for him are low, it'll be hard for him to frustrate me.

But from what I've seen of him this Preseason, he's been the opposite of Westbrook(who I already know you despise more than the US hated Bin Laden )because he's actually looked to pass more than get his own buckets. Even seen him get on some of the other players on the floor with him during a game when they weren't in their right spots.

Where the hell is everyone at though?(Aside from LionsFan since I know the situation with that)Ya'll gonna have me in here talking Nets Basketball to myself haha.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
What's everyone's thoughts on Tyshawn?

I thought he looked good in the preseason and wouldn't mind seeing him be Deron's backup as opposed to CJ.
I like Tyshawn that's the dawgs right there.

Looked good in the preseason. But him and CJ should alternate games. CJ should play against the better teams and TYshawn should get playing time against the bottom half of the league lolcats, magic, bucks etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #12
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Well luckily, since he was a late 2nd round pick and my expectations for him are low, it'll be hard for him to frustrate me.

But from what I've seen of him this Preseason, he's been the opposite of Westbrook(who I already know you despise more than the US hated Bin Laden )because he's actually looked to pass more than get his own buckets. Even seen him get on some of the other players on the floor with him during a game when they weren't in their right spots.

Where the hell is everyone at though?(Aside from LionsFan since I know the situation with that)Ya'll gonna have me in here talking Nets Basketball to myself haha.
I despise Westbrook's supremely low basketball IQ for a PG. I don't hate him as a player. When he gets his mid range going he's unstoppable. It's when his midrange his off that I hate him because he starts making all kinds of dumb mistakes.

As for Tyshawn that's good to hear. He's a very talented shooter as well so teams are going to have to play up on him allowing him to create that much more easier.

Hopefully he gets some burn tonight. I'm very interested to see how Joe Johnson is going to mesh with this offense.

As for everyone else...I have no idea. I'm just a fan of Shump and Brooks which is why I pop in the team threads
Old 11-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #13
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Good win last night.

Was impressed with the crowd, the Bench and seeing Brook out there actually TRYING to get rebounds and being aggressive going for them as well.

Defense is going to be an issue for us, especially defending the PnR but hopefully we see some gradual improvement on that end.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Good win last night.

Was impressed with the crowd, the Bench and seeing Brook out there actually TRYING to get rebounds and being aggressive going for them as well.

Defense is going to be an issue for us, especially defending the PnR but hopefully we see some gradual improvement on that end.
It definitely was. I gotta get out to at least 3 of our games this season.

I honestly feel like Brook should be our #1 option on offense. He needs more touches in the post he's to efficient to not warrant more touches in the post.

I'm feeling the bench mob to. Our D is our weakest part of the team.

I'm liking Blatche he's a type crafty in the post, I like ole boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Old 11-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 5

Sooo.... not much to talk about in here today huh ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #16
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bghost
Sooo.... not much to talk about in here today huh ?
What else is there to say lol, great effort by you guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »