Home

Screenshot request thread?

This is a discussion on Screenshot request thread? within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #81
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Screenshot request thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Yeah it just continues to prove my signature right!

And also the fact that EA Sports can't do anything right, because people are only seeking the negative.

I think they are doing a great Job this year with all their 09 titles. People complained about NCAA Football 09, I'm enjoying it. People are complaining about Madden 09 I'm enjoying it. Half the bugs glitches and flaws they claimed that were in them. I'd yet to come across and if they are there, they aren't effecting my fun with the games.

Live 09 turned out good and after the latest update it's even better pre-patch! I can only imagine how much smoother it would be with the patch.

Now this game isn't even out yet, and people are already looking for negatives. Too each their own is right. But to some no matter what screenshots or info is released they will find a fault in it, just because EA made it and label it and 2k didn't.
I hear what you are saying man, it gets boring having people try to push their views on you about why X game is better than Y.

Not that I am telling you what to do, but your signature puts you in the EA v 2K click. From your community input I just think that you are bigger than that.

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2008, 12:26 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Yeah it just continues to prove my signature right!

And also the fact that EA Sports can't do anything right, because people are only seeking the negative.

I think they are doing a great Job this year with all their 09 titles. People complained about NCAA Football 09, I'm enjoying it. People are complaining about Madden 09 I'm enjoying it. Half the bugs glitches and flaws they claimed that were in them. I'd yet to come across and if they are there, they aren't effecting my fun with the games.

Live 09 turned out good and after the latest update it's even better pre-patch! I can only imagine how much smoother it would be with the patch.

Now this game isn't even out yet, and people are already looking for negatives. Too each their own is right. But to some no matter what screenshots or info is released they will find a fault in it, just because EA made it and label it and 2k didn't.
man just drop it I wonna get some more screens, if some one thinks 2k8 is still better then alright, at the end of the day EA really has to worry about catching the attention of the general public which 2k8 never real did even though it was still a good game, not the small percentage that come on forums.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #83
Rookie

goblue1523's Arena

OVR: 4

Could I see a pic of Northern Illinois roster. I want to see if they have an accurate roster.

It may seem like a dumb question, but NIU is not very good and hopefully their roster is as accurate as North Carolina's. If it is I'll probably pick up the game because the demo is pretty good.

It would be much appreciated.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:12 PM   #84
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
Are you guys really not going to buy a game because they have them wearing addidas instead of nikes? Please tell me you guys aren't serious.

I mean to each his own but, WOW!

I'm into the visuals and everything but, I think that's taking it to an extreme. But, like I said to each his own.
I never said I wasn't going to buy it. But when your team has wrong uniforms and a court that looks generic it kinda brings you down a bit. There is no excuse for it not to be in there.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:28 PM   #85
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie20
Tech is changing to the "System of Dress" this season
i saw your pic in the maroon one, they look badass
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2008, 01:54 PM   #86
Rookie

Hokie20's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
I never said I wasn't going to buy it. But when your team has wrong uniforms and a court that looks generic it kinda brings you down a bit. There is no excuse for it not to be in there.
Yep, my point exactly. It's an ACC team, not a minor one. I sure would love to have the job to travel and take photos of everything in a stadium/arena and then draw them up on photoshop. I'm such a stickler for detail, it's unreal.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #87
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie20
Yep, my point exactly. It's an ACC team, not a minor one. I sure would love to have the job to travel and take photos of everything in a stadium/arena and then draw them up on photoshop. I'm such a stickler for detail, it's unreal.
I think you, me and everyone else would love there job.

Here's my take. Do think they are missing things on purpose to piss people of? I don't think they are IMO. There is only so much you can do in a video game. From what I understand everything is not that easy. With the amount of things that change from year to year. Every team getting new unis, switching shoe companies, the NCAA telling you can't wear certain things with home/away unis, it's crazy.

Like I said earlier, to each his own but, IMO I would think someone would buy a game because it plays well. Not the other way around. I'm a PSU fan and I know our team stinks but, I love playing with them in dynasty modes (CHoops/MM) and their gym (Bryce Jordan Center) hasn't been correct in any game. It's not going to make me not want to buy the game. To me... it comes down to which game is going to play better.

With that being said, back on topic.

I would like to see BJC and a couple of PSU shots. Thanks.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 11-11-2008, 02:14 PM   #88
Rookie

Hokie20's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
With that being said, back on topic.

I would like to see BJC and a couple of PSU shots. Thanks.
True that, it's a discussion for another thread. Back to the screenies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »