Home

Dynasty Wishlist

This is a discussion on Dynasty Wishlist within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2008, 04:03 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Dynasty Wishlist

ONLINE DYANSTY that will coordinate wil NBA LIVE's dynasty mode. Like NCAA Football and Madden!

1. Online Dynasty
2. I actually like the NCAA football recruiting/copy that
3. Selection Show
4. Custom Chants and music ala NCAA football
5. Bring back espn magazine covers
Old 12-02-2008, 05:26 PM   #10
cdj
Rookie

OVR: 10

- Exportable draft classes into NBA Live 2010.

- Ability to control several schools in Dynasty Mode (NCAA Football allows 12) and to play any game within the Dynasty. (User or CPU controlled.)

- Coaching Carousel within Dynasty Mode. Computer controlled coaches (and/or assistants) would be fired or leave for other jobs.

- Before start of each season in Dynasty Mode, add in the ability to create recruits. Editable name, ht/wt, position, ratings, home state, editable ratings, attributes, equipment, etc.

- Issue in Recruit list screen. Many gamers will sort by interest and then go into an individual recruit’s page to recruit them. Upon exiting the recruit’s page, the recruit list is no longer sorted. This makes it a burden to recruit in a streamlined fashion.

- Either change recruiting to the ‘hours per week’ like in NCAA Football, or have the points be allocated by week. Too many people run out of points too soon, particularly if they are using smaller schools.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:11 PM   #11
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Rent College Hoops 2k8, Copy and Imrpove!

Personally I like the Recruiting but If i had to name 5

- Selection Show Similar to 2k8
- Weekly wrap up show with the clips from the top game, Scores, highlighted player, etc...

Thats all I want...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2008, 06:15 PM   #12
Ty
Just A Kid

Ty's Arena

OVR: 18

Better selection show.

Kansas City Royals

Xbox Live: Ty Dyes

Old 12-02-2008, 09:55 PM   #13
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

1. Play any game we want in season mode.

2. Weekly wrapup show with scores from week's top games.

3. Selection Show with commentary.

4. All in season tournaments. (even if you have to name it something else)

5. More realistic simulation scores. Upsets are better when you see them less often. Right now, its common to see a Prairie View A&M beat UCLA. Come on now! Get real.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:50 AM   #14
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

1. Streamline the recruiting process. Right now it's a buried and very hard/annoying to get to.

2. Krob's suggestion about the recruiting list being reset when you finish with a recruit and back out of the menu, the list does in fact reset. Real annoying.

3. Less 5-stars, waaaaaaay too many.

4. I would enjoy the weekly hours devoted to recruiting, not just one big pile of points to throw at potential recruits.

5. A better Coaching Legacy Mode with Coaching Carousel, choosing assistants, etc.

As you can see I'm mostly into the recruiting aspect of the dynasty. If you can fix the recruiting process this game would be even more enjoyable than it is now.

Last edited by jkra0512; 12-08-2008 at 09:14 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:29 AM   #15
MVP

warnerwlf98's Arena

OVR: 11

Copy as much as you can from 2K8's career legacy mode.

All preseason tourneys should be added and more arenas, even if there are just more generic arenas.

Coaches should be independent entities with the ability to build their stats based on winning games and recruiting success. These stats should be able to boost player ratings in key areas as well as help in recruiting and player progression.

The sunday selection show and weekly highlight shows pointing out key games, the polls, top recruits, and coaches on the hot seat.

-OS Radio Show

(I don't remember who said this but PM me who did say it, and I'll quote him properly)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2008, 10:23 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

I am a basketball recruiting fanatic. Just having a great recruiting system can turn a dynasty mode from just aight to the greatest (i.e. College Hoops). As I recall you guys have some sort of partnership with Rivals.com. If anything you should ask them to help you guys out with the art of recruiting and the key to getting recruits. But here are a few suggestions I have:

1. Make the High School games and AAU circuit a major part of recruiting. College Hoops has done a great job in this department because High School BB has a great deal to do with College BB. Over the offseason/summer I should be able to play a bunch of AAU games to find the next LeBron, A.I., or Telfair (*cough*). I love being able to play games with a recruit that I'm interested in because it allows me to learn how the play before I get them and I appreciate them more when they choose my school. This is a HUGE part for me because I follow high school recruiting alot. The ability to play the State Championship game would be great too.

2. Edit/Create Recruits: I should be able to edit all recruits or have the ability to create recruits before the season.

3. NCAA Football has a great weekly recruiting system. It should be exactly the same in NCAA Basketball. I love the whole time limit recruiting system.

4. There should be a News Section just for recruiting and how players are performing. Stats, Awards, State Championships, etc.

5. Make the McDonald's All-American game into an event.

6. The recruiting process starts BEFORE a player's senior year of high school. I should be recruiting kids from 9th grade on. There should be some sort of HYPE/BUZZ meter or whatever for every player so that I can see who is billed to be the Next great one. They may or may not live up to the Hype and that would be cool. For the guys who perform they should develop faster and be more willing to leave early.

7. Player rankings should change periodically. Like during the offseason during AAU play, Rivals.com rankings change alot based on performance in the AAU field.

8. Less 5 and 4 stars. There are way more 3-1 star recruits than 4 and 5. In the class of 2008 there were 25 (5 stars) and 75 (4 stars).

9. Give me the option of being Kellen Sampson lol...I'm like Nick Nolte in Blue Chips, win at any cost. I know the NCAA wouldn't approve that be there should be players being suspended for Academic/Team Misconduct.

That's all I got for now. If I think of anything else I'll be back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »