Home

NCAA Basketball 10 - Inconsistent AI

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 10 - Inconsistent AI within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2021, 06:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA Basketball 10 - Inconsistent AI

Could somebody please tell me how on Varsity Mode, My Tulsa players keep getting balls stolen, stripped when they drive the to the basket, passes intercepted, and all this happens against crap teams like Sienna, William & Mary, and Illinois-Chicago. Sliders don't help at all. I even put the CPU steals and interceptions on 0 - that's zero folks! No help whatsoever!

It just seems to me that at certain times in every game, the CPU just takes over, where things that were working earlier, just completely stop. Meanwhile, these same teams go on runs where nothing you do works and they hit like seven jumpers in a row. There's absolutely no offensive rebounding even after I edited all my players with high OR numbers...no difference, no change.

Now, I watch people on YouTube playin' on All Conference or All American and this crap doesn't seem to happen to them and trust me, they're not doing anything different than me. At least that I can see. Could someone, anyone please set me straight. I don't want to give up on this game. I'm so pissed that there can't be any new College Basketball games!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »