Home

College Gameday - PS3 NCAA 2014 League

This is a discussion on College Gameday - PS3 NCAA 2014 League within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2013, 08:33 PM   #1
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
College Gameday - PS3 NCAA 2014 League

Welcome to COLLEGE GAMEDAY!

I have been a previous commish in Madden leagues, MLB leagues and even used to help co commish NCAA dynasties. The main problem I see with dynasties, is the lack of commitment. Most die after a season or so and some do not even make it that far. I am looking for 11 other dedicated members to help make this league one of the best around.

The league rules will be sim standard, no user switch (unless debated), the teams are yet to be determined, I want USER opinions, I do not like to decide what teams to make people play with. I am looking for 11 members that are dedicated and want to make the league better. I do not want just the first 11 to sign up, I want to pick the best of the best and if you have rep around here, that will help make your case. I will give everyone a chance, I would never send a new member of OS away like that.

Last but not least, to show my dedication as commish, this league will have it's own website for News Stories and History (Bowl wins, etc..), Coach pages, etc. (This site was approved by Millennium), It will only improve (Note that only Tennessee & Miami have a coach profile up). Those are not the conferences, I will post a poll to determine that. Thanks for looking and hope to hear back! Here is the site:

www.collegegameday.site11.com (Once again, The league will be ran THROUGH OS Sub Forum (once it is up) for communication, scheduling, rules, discussion, and all other activites.

Please post the following information if interested:

PSN:
Favorite Team:
Pick 3 Conferences that you would like (Not limited to 3 if people want to use more than 3):
Co-Commish Interest: Y/N (First dibs to OS supporters)
Website Editor Intrest: Y/N (Looking for multiple people to keep site fresh) (Even if you do not want to be an editor, I will still post your team news as you update it)
League Experience: (Mainly if you ever been in online dynasties)

Thank you and hope to hear back from you guys and have an awesome league!

*The three conferences I vote for are SEC, PAC 12, ACC (We can always use more than 3 conferences, just want user opinions!)

Interest so far:
TheBleedingRed21
BuickBeast
Goblue1523
Cashby (Tryout game)
20smash (Tryout game)
Scrapps
Coacha19 (Tryout game)
akbeast17
Gameface1324
Adibesee (Tryout game)
ShortDogg 2K (Tryout game)
SaundCo87 (Tryout game)
B1MM3R (Tryout game)
Letemburn (Tryout game)
Bama Man 42 (Tryout game)
T3AM_F1GHT_0N (Tryout game)

If you see tryout game, you need to get a tryout game in to see your style. Those without are in and I decided that based on references and if I have seen you apart of a sim community. If you do not want to do a tryout game, I will have to remove you unfortunately.

Last edited by TheBleedingRed21; 07-01-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2013, 08:35 PM   #2
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Approved by Millennium, sub forum pending.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 06-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: College Gameday - PS3 NCAA 2014 League

PSN:
noodlebombz

Time Zone:
EST

Favorite Team:
Da U Baby!

Pick 3 Conferences that you would like (Not limited to 3 if people want to use more than 3):
I really don’t care, there are so many stadiums in the game and I visiting each one.

Co-Commish Interest: Y/N (First dibs to OS supporters)
I will gladly help out however I can

Website Editor Intrest: Y/N (Looking for multiple people to keep site fresh) (Even if you do not want to be an editor, I will still post your team news as you update it)
Yes

League Experience: (Mainly if you ever been in online dynasties)
Yes I have
Old 06-26-2013, 09:03 PM   #4
Rookie

goblue1523's Arena

OVR: 4

PSN: Goblue1523
Time Zone: Central
Favorite Team: Northern Illinois University
Pick 3 Conferences that you would like (Not limited to 3 if people want to use more than 3): MAC, Big 10, Big 12
Co-Commish Interest: Y/N (First dibs to OS supporters) Yes
Website Editor Intrest: Y/N (Looking for multiple people to keep site fresh) (Even if you do not want to be an editor, I will still post your team news as you update it): Yeah, but I know very little editing websites, but if it's user friendly, for sure
League Experience: (Mainly if you ever been in online dynasties): Since 2011. Clonefan usually runs one that I am in every year and I have played with Bill32. I only do Sim OD's and love the one's where some or most teams are 1-3 star prestige schools.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #5
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Goblue, basically to be an editor (unless I can think of another way..) all you have to do is just give me some cool stories (long or short) through PM or however you wanna do it and I will open dreamweaver and edit it in. It will be used for the headlines page, maybe cool stories about upcoming recruits, etc.. bowl game previews. The sky is the limit on whatever you want to do. Adds immersion within the league. As far as 1-3 star schools go, I will see what the popular voice is on that. I like to use the Vols (I think they are 4*) but I am always open to using someone else!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2013, 09:58 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

yc282

est

da u

sec acc big10

i will help

yes i have
Old 06-26-2013, 10:29 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

This looks great. Hope I can get a spot!

PSN: Digz28

Time Zone: Central

Favorite Team: Nebraska

3 conferences: I'm flexible. I usually play with schools in lower-tiered conferences, but I'd be willing to play with power conferences too. That said, I'll say SEC, MWC, and Big 12

Co-Commish Interest: I'll help out anyway I can

Website Editor Intrest: Absolutely

League Experience: I've been in a couple online dynasties before
Old 06-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #8
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

PSN: Goatstain3
Time Zone: EST
Favorite Team: UNC
Pick 3 Conferences that you would like (Not limited to 3 if people want to use more than 3): SEC, PAC 12, & ACC
Co-Commish Interest: N
Website Editor Intrest: N - I have minimal technical abilities
League Experience: I've been in OD's since the feature was introduced.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »