Home

Old 08-07-2013, 11:59 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 7
Red Zone NCAA

The Red Zone NCAA Dynasty is recruiting. The Red Zone Dynasty is a 77 overall restricted dynasty and a no switch league.

4th Downs - In regards to 4th downs, anything within your opponents 40 yard line is acceptable to go for it, ON 4TH and 1 OR 4TH and INCHES ONLY!

If it's 4th and 2 or longer, you are going to punt it unless it is a realistic situation. I know that opens a can of worms, "what is a realistic situation", well, if you feel that in the NFL they would go for it, then go for it. I don't want to see teams down by 6 going for it on 4th and 5 just because they are on their opponents 30 yard line. I'm talking it's late in the 3rd and your down by 20 on your opponents 40 yard line, or early in the 4th and you're down by 14 at your opponents 45.

You may only go for it on 4th down when TRAILING. If you have the lead you are KICKING THE FG or PUNTING the ball.

-No ZIG-ZAGGING whatsoever. -No manually moving around multiple defenders on Defense, you may control 1 and 1 only. -Direct snaps to the RB are not allowed.

-Multiple motions per play. Not allowed. -Abusing Hot Routes. Not allowed.

-Rolling out with the QB excessively, running backwards with QB, etc. Not allowed. -Abusing certain plays/money plays.

-No moving additional players back to defend in punt coverage -No running the score up. (hum/cpu) if you are up by 2 possessions late, don't still be airing it out please.

No switching what so ever.Stay on 1 player the entire play.This goes for offense/defense.No switching to "user pick"and no user catching

Your offensive ratio as far as run to pass should be no worse that 80/20 and that is per game, and mixing up playcalling is a must dont wanna see the read option 20 times a game, not saying dont use it, just use more of your playbook, the same with the triple option I know its a staple of some offenses, but playing no-switch the computer takes some horrible angles and allows for some big plays so lets use the playbook and not rely on one or two plays to be successful.

-Mix up your personal there's no reason why your RB has every carry out of an entire season.

-4th QT up by 21 points please bench your players/run out clock.

Dlineman are also not allowed to be controlled you must control a LB, CB or safety, but if you have a LB on the line of scrimmage that is going back into coverage you can control him but no usering a LB on the line of scrimmage that is rushing the passer, but you can blitz with a LB that is off of the line or scrimmage.

Last edited by PantherKing1983; 08-20-2013 at 07:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2013, 08:53 PM   #2
Rookie

GoBeavers's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Red Zone NCAA

I would be interested in the red zone league not the heisman one.

Two dynasties is my max and I really like the rules you have set forth. Let me know if a test game is required. If not my gamer tag is Hawkfan77

2013-- Indiana Hoosiers 0-1 (21-45 Indiana State)

Sanction Free Online

Fresno State Bulldogs 0-0
Old 08-10-2013, 09:55 PM   #3
Banned

Cool check out the sub forum and hit up twosilk , knock out a tryout game and see if you mesh with us.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:53 AM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0

Interested in the red zone. I am strictly sim and like your rules
Old 08-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmulatto
Interested in the red zone. I am strictly sim and like your rules
whats your gamer tag so we can have someone give you a tryout game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 01:03 AM   #6
Rookie

mtaytay1104's Arena

OVR: 3

Sign me up! Let me know what all you need me to do to be a positive addition to what I believe has the potential to be close to, if not thee best OD I have been a part of.

GT - tay1104tay
Old 08-15-2013, 03:42 AM   #7
Pro

blueprint 10.0's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtaytay1104
Sign me up! Let me know what all you need me to do to be a positive addition to what I believe has the potential to be close to, if not thee best OD I have been a part of.

GT - tay1104tay
Which league, Red Zone or Heisman Race?
Old 08-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #8
Rookie

mtaytay1104's Arena

OVR: 3

what are the differences?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »