Home

Any interest in a new PS3 dynasty?

This is a discussion on Any interest in a new PS3 dynasty? within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2014, 08:32 AM   #73
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Any interest in a new PS3 dynasty?

I like the sliders. My defense held up only allowing 295 yards. I went real conservative in the first half trying to hold the ball. Still threw 4 picks though and that was the difference. I have 3 bad freshman QB'S.

CSU-17 WMU-0
Old 11-11-2014, 09:09 AM   #74
Pro

Pvtbriggs's Arena

OVR: 0

31-26 Army after a great defensive stand from the 1 yd line driving Buffalo back 4 straight plays

Saturday Night Lights: Baylor Bears

OSCFL: Oklahoma Sooners

3ydsandCloudeofDust: Oklahoma Sooners
Old 11-11-2014, 10:10 AM   #75
Rookie

Im probably going to sound like a dickwad asking about this but does sim play mean just simulating the game or does it mean playing honest sound football? Because I simulated my week 1 game and my stat line looks pretty ridiculous, my quarterback had nearly 50 attempts throwing, my halfback had nearly 50 attempts rushing, and my defensive end had 12 tackles and 3 sacks. I went online to find clarification on sim play and i found this link that lays it out.

http://www.vgstrategy.com/forum/f5/e...tyle-play-440/

is this basically how we're doing it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 10:22 AM   #76
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDEN10
Im probably going to sound like a dickwad asking about this but does sim play mean just simulating the game or does it mean playing honest sound football? Because I simulated my week 1 game and my stat line looks pretty ridiculous, my quarterback had nearly 50 attempts throwing, my halfback had nearly 50 attempts rushing, and my defensive end had 12 tackles and 3 sacks. I went online to find clarification on sim play and i found this link that lays it out.

http://www.vgstrategy.com/forum/f5/e...tyle-play-440/

is this basically how we're doing it?

No dont sim! It means playing a realistic. Doesnt mean you have to play a certain style, but just don't play to take advantage of AI glitches every snap
Old 11-11-2014, 10:37 AM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelbred33
No dont sim! It means playing a realistic. Doesnt mean you have to play a certain style, but just don't play to take advantage of AI glitches every snap
Absolutely play your games! That's where the fun is!

Saturday Night Lights Washington State University
Old 11-11-2014, 11:50 AM   #78
Rookie

That's a relief. Looking forward to the challenge in week 2!
Old 11-11-2014, 01:58 PM   #79
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Im getting mine in after my last class so whoever has georgia state get yours in and we can advance tonight

side note: idk about yal but recruiting will be my biggest challenge because I cant use my usual strategy since I have a 1 star team.. I dont want to aim too low and miss out on talent, but I dont want to aim too high and not get players lol.. that will be more of a challenge than the games for me

Last edited by JEJunior; 11-11-2014 at 02:35 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:12 PM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
Im getting mine in after my last class so whoever has georgia state get yours in and we can advance tonight

side note: idk about yal but recruiting will be my biggest challenge because I cant use my usual strategy since I have a 1 star team.. I dont want to aim too low and miss out on talent, but I dont want to aim too high and not get players lol.. that will be more of a challenge than the games for me
What time will you be done?

Saturday Night Lights Washington State University

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »