Home

Looking to join NCAA 14 360 OD

This is a discussion on Looking to join NCAA 14 360 OD within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2015, 03:54 PM   #17
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Looking to join NCAA 14 360 OD

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick8121
looking for some sim players to join a fast paced dynasty we adv every 24 hours sometimes 2 or 3 times depending if games get played 6 min quarters Heisman lv we are in 2027 week 13 any questions feel free to ask
- 2027 seems cool, I'd like to pick my team based off of uniform, not so much the roster. So what are my options? how many guys are in the Dynasty already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keuler23
Not to hijack your thread but it won't let me create a new one. I am making a new dynasty, we currently have 8 players and are looking to get 12 before we start it. Once we get all 12 i will put 6 in 2 conferences, 3 in each division. this will create a 4 team playoff with the conference championship games if all goes as planned. Only want legit players to play the game right(no going for 2, onside kicks, unreasonable 4th downs) and won't quit the dynasty

Let me know if anyone is interested
- You want 12 people?, who are the two Conferences B1G and SEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipertheshowoff
Me and my friends currently have a Online Pac-12 dynasty going on. We're in Week 7 and we had to let go of the dude controlling Washington for being a jerk and what not. SO, if anyone is interested in joining and controlling Washington, message my friend USCfan96 or me @ Vipertheshowoff. We're not looking for anything age specific, but it would help if you were not that young. We're competitive and we play fair. Basic rules. Let us know. Thank you.
- I won't use Washington, but maybe another PAC12 team. How many players are in the Dynasty?

I can join a couple if you guys need anyone. Any restrictions on teams? I would prefer to use a team that I like the Uniforms.
Old 01-25-2015, 06:29 PM   #18
Just started!

we have 5 users in our dynasty teams right now Oregon,ol miss,ucla,Iowa,and florida st are taken
Old 01-31-2015, 06:39 AM   #19
Rookie

I HAVE A DYNASTY AND AM LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS WE HAVE 7 SPOTS OPEN. WE ARE IN YEAR 3 STARTED WITH CURRENT ROSTERS. MY GAMERTAG IS BoomerSooner78 I am currently ranked in the top 1200 and have other players in the dynasty ranked higher and lower.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:16 AM   #20
Rookie

I'm on XBOX looking for a dynasty...

I'm not a great player just a casual gamer so nobody ranked please.

Just regular dudes if u have a space open hit me up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »