Home

Old 04-14-2015, 05:48 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: VIP

At work will read through it later. Most important thing I like is no user catch and defense switching
Old 04-14-2015, 06:18 PM   #18
Pro

barsoffury's Arena

OVR: 2

Just a couple points/suggestions. Not sure I agree with forbidding 5 WR formations with hurry up. I'm fine if people run it. There are ways to stop it and with the rule of not hurrying up on incomplete passes and negative plays, I don't think it should really be an issue.

Not sure how I feel about all out banning certain routes. Like you mentioned, slants and verts. Don't know if you meant it by only being banned in 5 wide hurry up or all together but nonetheless I still disagree. I think everything should be in play but can't be abused and over used. Simple sim style rules. We all know by now what they are.

In regards to recruiting and not being able to recruit athletes? Personally I don't care. Draft as many as you want. I'll side with the majority but I will say I wouldn't mind some sort of recruiting restrictions but keep it simple. Many of us are in many dynasties and could possibly forget something if the rules are too complex.... So yes, banning athletes is a simple one. Or maybe allowing athletes but not be allowed to force/convince under classmen to return instead of declaring for the draft.
Old 04-14-2015, 06:29 PM   #19
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

the 5 wide was mainly just so its not as automatic making comebacks.. 5 wide wasnt banned, just running no huddle with it.. the no huddle with incomplete was because ive seen people say it wasnt realistic and i saw it in a couple of other leagues so i added it

no routes were banned.. i said the plays like 4 or 5 verts and the all slants.. the play not the routes, no banned routes at all.. those were for obvious reasons tho

in recruiting the only actual rule was no athletes, the rest was just how the coaching would be set up but you can do whatever you want.. the point of that really is to build a team using more than just 4 and 5 star freak athletes.. in supporters the guys who have been in the league long enough will have rosters with crazy depth like 99 ovr SR, 98 ovr JR, 88 ovr FR (RS) all at QB... its rare to actually have a down year at more than 1 position

still disagree with all 3?

Last edited by JEJunior; 04-14-2015 at 06:45 PM.
Old 04-14-2015, 06:50 PM   #20
MVP

whughes's Arena

The only one I have a problem with is the no going for it on 4th down rule. Maybe it's just me, but if my defense is playing awesome and it's 4th and 1 on their 45 I'm going for it 100% of the time. Heck, even if my defense is playing like crap I probably still go for it.

I just see no point in netting only 25~ yards on a punt that rolls for a touchback. I mean yes, you're going to try and coffin corner it but I'd rather just press my luck and go for it. And with the no goal line offense rule it'll make going for it on 4th and short less automatic because you can't cheese and QB sneak it for the easy conversion

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 04-14-2015, 06:56 PM   #21
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

the 4th down rule was for 2 reasons:
1 to reward good defense, whether by the user or cpu.. i dont think every game should be a shoutout personally and conversions are easier with a go to play...
2 is because when it comes to opinion (whats realistic, whats no mans land) people can make up whats convenient, like if their kicker has mad one from the 40 but they decide the 33 is no mans land for this game lol.. its just to have a black and white rule.. i thought about 4th and 1 anywhere anytime, would that be better?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2015, 06:59 PM   #22
MVP

whughes's Arena

Maybe it has to be 4th and 3 or shorter and on your opponents side of the field? Most coaches wouldn't go for it, but a few college coaches would, and so would I. Specially if I'm losing

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 04-14-2015, 07:01 PM   #23
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whughes
Maybe it has to be 4th and 3 or shorter and on your opponents side of the field? Most coaches wouldn't go for it, but a few college coaches would, and so would I. Specially if I'm losing
ok il leave it open to the people
Old 04-14-2015, 08:20 PM   #24
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Bars I read the first part of what you said all wrong even tho i read it like 5 times lol.. il scratch the 5 wide rule, youre right about the incomplete thing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »