Home

Looking to join PS3 Dyansty

This is a discussion on Looking to join PS3 Dyansty within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2015, 09:28 PM   #1
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

OVR: 1
Looking to join PS3 Dyansty

Hey guys,

Just picked up my PS3 and NCAA Football 14 tonight and looking to find 1 or 2 solid, fun dynasties to join.

I'm not concerned with team choices or what year the league is in, It has been too long since I've played in an OD that I just want to compete and enjoy it!

My PSN is Official_Mole. Please send me a message or respond to this thread if you have a league.

Thank you!

QA Central Gameplay-Madden NFL

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2015, 09:37 PM   #2
Rookie

wonzer21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Looking to join PS3 Dyansty

I'd like to join one too if possible ummm psn is wonzer

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-07-2015, 03:29 PM   #3
Banned

eddiehusker's Arena

OVR: 1

Sorry if this is too long, but we are serious about our play.

request join from our facebook page. Search EARN IT DYNASTY 14 on facebook and join. Even if you just want to talk football or dynasty stuff..

No young kids please

You will start as a coordinator at a 2 star team at the time.
We are a Sim league. By Sim we mean we dont exploit the games shortcomings. Granted we all have our money plays, but we dont want it to have an arcade feel. We punt on 4th and only go for it within reason. Example, going for it on 4th and 4 on your 38 in the first quarter is frowned upon. Use general common sense here.

We move really fast. Communication is key but every now and then sometimes that can’t save you... especially if your team is under 500. We accommodate for the most part but I let other coaches vote your fate. For the most part we play every day and advance soon as we are done. It takes us 2.5 to 3 weeks normally to get thru a season. Not communicating within a reasonable time will get you skipped…. We understand that people have lives, but this is a serious dynasty important to us so try to be respectful and we will do the same.

IT BEHOOVES YOU NOT TO BE THE LAST MAN…..

ALWAYS POST A PICTURE OF YOUR FINAL SCORE TO GROUPME or FACEBOOK BEFORE YOU UPLOAD.
There are absolutely no restarts without proof of why. You can post to the Facebook page or Groupme.

ABSOLUTELY NO SIMMING
You are responsible for your recruiting.

NCAA consists of the commish and 4 others.
There is no list of "money" plays. We don’t want to see 25 receptions for 300 yards a game….. We know sometimes you get attacked a certain way on defense…. Just within reason. We do guys do a good job of policing themselves about that. First offense you will be asked to stop. Second offense the NCAA will review and see if you are fit for punishment.
1st offense
- 4 game suspension effective immediately
- Allowed to practice
- Allowed to recruit
2nd offense
- Full Season suspension
- No five or four star recruits or reduced to 6 recruits
3rd offense
- Removal from the dynasty

No scoring over 77 points!

The human sliders are down except kicking and CPU sliders up except for kicking.

Penalties are adjusted every year.

Make your own coach.

Make your own playbook if you wish.

You make your own schedule but NO Div IAA teams. Do your best to keep rivalries going.

Only issue we have had is with XP for a few users (not getting them). We are still working that out. As of now you have to leave the dynasty during a bye week and rejoin the dynasty the following week to get your XP points. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR LETTING THE COMMISH KNOW ABOUT YOUR BYE WEEKS AND XP Points. Ask for more info about this.

New coach starts a rank of 1 and it is on slowest setting to accumulate XP points..

We are aware of the issue of XP points not being awarded. Since all fixes have proven not to work, we have come up with the following.....

Year 1 - 4 points
Year 2 - 4 points
Year 3 - 2 points
Year 4 - 2 points
Year 5 - 2 points
Year 6 - 2 points
Year 7 - 1 points
Year 8 - 1 points …..etc

Conference Alignments are geographically based as well and can be found on the files section of the page.

We notify of weekly advances by GROUPME or on Facebook and that is it! No exceptions.
Old 07-26-2015, 12:59 PM   #4
Just started!

I am currently running a league called GridironWarriors which is now open to the public. We are about 5 years in. 7 Active members, but my goal is a full active league. You start out as coordinators to a 1-3 star team and earn your way to a head coach to a team of your choice. The level is set on Heisman. I sim every 1-2 days. If you are interested, look the league up on dynasty or hit me up at KCinsanity (psn name).
Old 07-26-2015, 09:58 PM   #5
Just started!

I'm looking to join a new PS3 OD. I'm always the vols. Any available?
Hoopinati24 is my gamertag. thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2015, 11:59 PM   #6
Rookie

ProgDevil's Arena

I've got 4 spots open; however, we are in Week 11. I'll go ahead and send you an invite. My league is called SBCoach. SIM style, Heisman level, 6 min. Qtrs. & advance every other day. I want active players that will play regardless of records. You can pick Tennessee & either create a coach or go with the current coach. Because of the XP glitch, if you create one, you may or may not receive XP. Hope you'd still like to join.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:54 PM   #7
Just started!

I am creating a sim dynasty with current rosters on all star difficulty.

Allowed to use current coaches, pick any team you want. This is for PS3

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »