Home

Looking for another Xbox 360 dynasty

This is a discussion on Looking for another Xbox 360 dynasty within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 03:34 PM   #1
Rookie

Vipertheshowoff's Arena

OVR: 0
Looking for another Xbox 360 dynasty

Hey guys, I'm 19 years old. I'm an experienced player and I will play my games on time. Not much to do, so I'm pretty much always available. Preferably, I would like to join one where the players are older like, 17 and up. Don't really want to play with kids or anything. Also, I would like to stay away from all drama. I want people that are chill and actually nice. I've been in wayy too many dynasties where people are douchebags. Either message me, or comment on here. My GT is ViperTheShowOff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 08:49 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: Looking for another Xbox 360 dynasty

If you create one ill join but also looking for an online dynasty my GT AK CARTER 47 sim player
Old 09-22-2015, 09:51 AM   #3
Rookie

One spot open in our Powerhouse and a couple in MWC vs Sunbelt (BSCFL) OD. We are in the offseason between year 8 and 9.
SIM play. Most guys are 25 and up.

Here is the website we use for scheduling games, rules, and updates.

http://www.nutopiasports.com/forum/i...-dynasties.15/

powerhouse has been around awhile and you can pick any team you want.
BSCFL is a battle of ****ty schools. we are in year 2 and you can have any 1 or 2 star team in the MWC or sunbelt
Old 10-26-2016, 10:32 AM   #4
Just started!

I'm currently starting a 1* Cordinator dynasty on the Xbox 360. I have 8 spots open. Using PSUsnoops sliders and Fiddy's sliders. Have 2013 Pastapadre roster with all the teams in their conferences and real life realignment through the years. 1* schools to start so you can either work your way up or make your school great. Hopefully we are going to start this dynasty in the next 3 or 4 weeks. Will progress to the next week of the dynasty after every one is ready each week. Max 2-3 weeks in real time. Must have Facebook To be added to a closed group for dynasty information. Custom Playbooks are allowed, no recruiting restrictions.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:37 PM   #5
Rookie

luga17's Arena

I'm interested if you still have slots open. GT: Luga17
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2017, 12:30 AM   #6
Rookie

HD Sooner's Arena

I am also looking for members in my Xbox Online Dynasty, but its with a twist it's strictly coach mode. Playcalling only, you are the coach. Recruit, custom play books, formation subs, recruiting. You are not playing as the players. Hot reads are also not allowed, but audibles are. If you are interested let me know!!! Must get or have GroupMe

GT: HD Sooner
Phone #: 512-460-9615

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »