Home

New all SEC dynasty

This is a discussion on New all SEC dynasty within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2015, 02:58 PM   #9
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New all SEC dynasty

A copy of the league rules RMP is using for this league...

1. Sim Style Football: You must be prepared to play simulation style football. If you’re stopped on 3rd Down on your own side of the field you should not go for it unless you’re down in the 4th Quarter. If you’re stopped on 3rd Down on your opponent's side of the 50 you will be allowed to go for it as long as you’re to far away from Field Goal range. Any field goal attempt 50 or beyond yards can be difficult to hit in this game so I can understand you going for it if the kick would be in that range. Also, if you’re inside your opponent's 5 yard line you will be allowed to go for it. If you’re in doubt just use your best judgement, if you think it would happen during a real game then it’s probably fine for the video game.

2. Vary Your Play-Calling: You should mix up your play-calling. You should use different formations as well. Do not abuse curls, hitches, or other comeback routes. Do not spam corner and out routes. This doesn't mean you are prohibited from running the same play twice in one game. Just don’t abuse the same play or a similar play all game. I understand if you have an advantage at a skill position and you want to get to that guy plenty of times during the game but you can still do so by varying your play-calling. QB scrambling is fine as long as you have gone through all of your progression/reads. Don't run 10+ yards behind the line of scrimmage after the snap just to pass.

3. Disconnections: Look I get it, people are going to disconnect because power outages are a pretty common occurrence. If you accidentally disconnect in a CPU game just let me know and replay it at your earliest convenience. If you accidentally disconnect in a user game just work with the person you’re playing and try to find a time to replay the game.

4. Advances: Since we’re going to be doing a lot of user games in the Online Dynasty, I’m going to allow 3 days for every advance. If two users need an extension to schedule a user game I will usually allow it.

5. Playbooks: You should use the playbook that your school is currently using. You're allowed to add plays to your playbook if you feel they fit your scheme. If you express concern about your personal and how you feel it doesn't fit your playing style I will allow you use a different playbook as long as it remains consistent. You are to use the existing coach as it makes it seem more realistic and because if you create a coach you could possibly be more likely to get the XP glitch. South Carolina will be allowed to create their own coach because Steve Spurrier may want to retire a few years in and I don’t know how that will affect the user that uses them.

6. Running Up Score: If you are up by 28 or more points in the 4th Quarter you need to “Mass-Sub” to your back ups. This can be done after pressing start and going to strategy. This goes for both CPU and User games. This applies to your first fresh drive after the 4th Quarter begins. You’re not expected to sub in the middle of a drive as that is not very realistic.

7. User Catching / Pick Switching: User-Catching is not allowed. Once you throw the ball, sit back and let the CPU do the work. Pick Switching is when you are controlling a player besides a CB and then switch to the CB when the ball is in the air in order to get a user pick, this is not allowed; however, you can user pick if you were controlling the CB the whole play.

8. No-Huddle Offense: No-Huddle Offense will be allowed for teams that tend to do it in real life. Do not use no huddle after an incomplete pass or a negative run.

9. Super-Sim: Super-Sim will not be allowed. If an emergency comes up and you have to finish up ASAP and you use super-sim let me know and I will make an exception.

10. Recruiting: There will be no recruiting limitations. Also, there will no limit to how many ATH’s you can sign in a class. Be mindful to have many departing seniors you will have compared to how many incoming freshman you have the next year because if you have over 90 players you will need to cut players and you may have to cut some of your freshman.

11. Coach Firing: This isn't so much a rule but I wanted to make sure everybody knew about the process. If your coach is fired from his SEC job at any point you can accept a coordinator job at any school besides the one you got fired at or you can accept another head coaching job at a 1 or 2 star school. You must stay at your school for at least 3 seasons before you can accept a different job, unless you’re fired. After 3 seasons, you should only leave for a school that has the same or more prestige than the school you are currently at.
Old 11-11-2015, 07:22 PM   #10
Rookie

I'll take Georgia if they are still available. GT is same as username
Old 11-11-2015, 07:33 PM   #11
Rookie

connorthickey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwarrentx23
I'll take Georgia if they are still available. GT is same as username
u want georgia whats ur group me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2015, 10:49 PM   #12
Rookie

Chris Deathwarrentx23
Old 11-12-2015, 05:35 PM   #13
Rookie

RMPTEBOW15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwarrentx23
Chris Deathwarrentx23

I need your email or phone number bud

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.
Old 11-12-2015, 09:26 PM   #14
Rookie

[email protected]
Old 11-12-2015, 10:08 PM   #15
Just started!

If Vanderbilt isn't already taken, I'll join as them.

Gamertag: TeflonBallbag
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2015, 10:08 PM   #16
Just started!

[email protected]

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »