Home

**XBOX 360 NCAA Football 2014 12 Teams - Rosters by JosMit + J-Kit Heisman Sliders!

This is a discussion on **XBOX 360 NCAA Football 2014 12 Teams - Rosters by JosMit + J-Kit Heisman Sliders! within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2016, 09:50 PM   #9
Rookie

djkleins's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: **XBOX 360 NCAA Football 2014 12 Teams - Rosters by JosMit + J-Kit Heisman Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalkingCash
I'll join. What conferences are okay?
Cool, I'm gonna be ECU but you can be whatever conference you want... just have to be a 3* team so a bunch of conferences are ruled out by default.

I might wait until the roster has more updates since seems to be a little unbalanced in my testing...

Clemson scored less than 7 points within several of their games, even tho they return a Heisman contender at QB so something is off still.
Old 05-28-2016, 12:13 AM   #10
Rookie

TheWalkingCash's Arena

Re: **XBOX 360 NCAA Football 2014 12 Teams - Rosters by JosMit + J-Kit Heisman Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkleins
Cool, I'm gonna be ECU but you can be whatever conference you want... just have to be a 3* team so a bunch of conferences are ruled out by default.

I might wait until the roster has more updates since seems to be a little unbalanced in my testing...

Clemson scored less than 7 points within several of their games, even tho they return a Heisman contender at QB so something is off still.
Sounds good. I'll send you a friend request tomorrow. Can you check and see if Colorado State is a 3 star team?
Old 05-29-2016, 08:06 PM   #11
Rookie

djkleins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota2147
When you hear anyone say sim style it means they play football like is in real life. You'll find a lot of people who play quarters defense and run commit every play, only run smash/corner routes, stuff like that.
Are you interested? What's your groupMe info?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2016, 08:11 PM   #12
Rookie

djkleins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsGiftWPS
Sim style equals realistic football, not dudes running a total of 3-4 plays on each side of the ball.

You should look into GroupMe for communication. It's a smartphone app.
Whats your name on GroupMe? I am starting to assemble some folks.
Old 05-29-2016, 08:30 PM   #13
Rookie

djkleins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalkingCash
Sounds good. I'll send you a friend request tomorrow. Can you check and see if Colorado State is a 3 star team?
Colorado State is a 2*, so you could still be them of course. What is your groupMe?
Old 05-29-2016, 08:34 PM   #14
Rookie

TheWalkingCash's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkleins
Colorado State is a 2*, so you could still be them of course. What is your groupMe?
My groupMe email is [email protected]
Old 05-31-2016, 02:59 AM   #15
Rookie

djkleins's Arena

Dynasty is up! Join now!

Send me your GroupMe info and Gamer Tag
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2016, 10:31 AM   #16
Rookie

How many people you got?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »