Home

Old 03-02-2017, 11:07 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NEW LEAGUE PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew73stl
Yes, my question..... Is this league happening or just a discussion about something that seems feasible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Operation Sports mobile app

I am creating this league, if ANYONE is interested, contact me either through here or by PSN (my PSN is ZMoney32010)
Old 03-03-2017, 11:12 PM   #10
Rookie

If anyone has people of interest, please point them in my direction. I think this could be a good, and different way of organizing a league structure.
IF INTERESTED,

PSN: ZMoney32010
Or contact me through here

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-04-2017, 01:45 AM   #11
Rookie

NEW LEAGUE PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMoney32010
If you Customize 2 Conferences to have 6 teams each (12 Users total), you'll play all in your Conference (5 Games). Then the Commish can customize schedule to make sure every user plays the other conference users (6 Games, totaling 11). The last game can be Scheduled either as a tune up or to aid your Strength of Schedule.
The two Conferences will be made to play each other in the Bowl Tie-In (Big10 & Pac12 already meet in the Rose Bowl) and that will work as the League Championship game.

Note: An undefeated team may likely go to National Title Game, meaning they are the unquestioned League Champ. Also, the best Overall Record may not mean Conference winner, since a Conference winner just takes the best Conference record.

Ex. Team goes 6-6 (6-0) will be the best in its Conference record, worst in league.

Any questions?

And actually there aren't 6 conference games with this setup there are only 5 which means even if a team goes 5-0 conference they could still finish 5-7 and not even make the bowl tie game which would pit another conference team against the other conference winner. I've tried this setup. It's a good one but unfortunately flawed lol. 12 users independent will allow for 11 user games though but no sort of conference championship which eliminates a true champion.

Last edited by chrisleemi; 03-04-2017 at 01:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2017, 05:22 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisleemi
And actually there aren't 6 conference games with this setup there are only 5 which means even if a team goes 5-0 conference they could still finish 5-7 and not even make the bowl tie game which would pit another conference team against the other conference winner. I've tried this setup. It's a good one but unfortunately flawed lol. 12 users independent will allow for 11 user games though but no sort of conference championship which eliminates a true champion.

Apologies, I was looking at my 7 team division notes.
With 6 teams, you could go 5-7.
With 7 teams, you'd play 6 conference games (one being against CPU, and 6 more against the other conference. That would cause you to be 6-6.
Although you see it's "flaw," that's only if you're conferences are VERY uneven. Even conferences wouldn't allow this to happen in most scenarios. You'll have top dawgs and bottom feeders. NCAA Football is what it is because of the upsets and what not. This is the best way to have an 11 man schedule with a League Championship Game
Old 03-06-2017, 02:57 PM   #13
Rookie

Brady11's Arena

I would like to join psn is deadcoyote321 and group me is [email protected]
Old 03-23-2017, 07:10 AM   #14
Rookie

IF ANYONE IS STILL INTERESTED IN BEGINNING A NEW LEAGUE. CONTACT ME ON HERE OR BY PSN (ZMoney32010). OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS ON LEAGUE STRUCTURE AND PLAYING RULES

Old 04-03-2017, 01:43 PM   #15
Rookie

Still looking for players???

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »