Home

Looking for a 17-18 roster ncaa od

This is a discussion on Looking for a 17-18 roster ncaa od within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2017, 03:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking for a 17-18 roster ncaa od

Gt TheCloudMan34 xbox360

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2017, 09:28 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: Looking for a 17-18 roster ncaa od

Go on twitter. There's a guy working on 360 rosters. His name is
Ncaa 2017-18 Rosters
@NCAA16Rosters

think he has 75+ teams completed.
Old 08-21-2017, 02:37 AM   #3
Rookie

I got Dynasty if anyone wants join with the update roster my gamertag is dxarmyhhh

Old 08-21-2017, 06:41 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsFan4Life10
I got Dynasty if anyone wants join with the update roster my gamertag is dxarmyhhh

Yo, you talking xbox 360?
Old 08-21-2017, 06:47 PM   #5
Rookie

Yo if you want we can make one.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2017, 09:49 PM   #6
Rookie

I'd like to start a dyn on 360 if anyone is interested

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-22-2017, 06:51 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncsFan67
Yo if you want we can make one.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Operation Sports mobile app

I have a new dynasty starting up

Create a coach
Pick a 1-2 star team
After two years with that team you can accept a new coaching job elsewhere and begin your reign as you climb your way to a 6 star program!

Heisman
Jkit Sliders
Dericksun Rosters 17-18

Rules

1.Sim football
3.Advance time
4.Dropping back
5.Scheduling
6.Player positions
7.Stat padding/running the score up
9.Recruiting
10.Restarts
11.No huddle offense
13.Missed Games
14.Super simming games
15. Fourth down
16. Problems with users
17. Playbooks
19. Disconnects

1.Sim Football: Play sim football. Don`t get caught cheesing. Only go for it on 4th down when appropriate. Play the game the way the game is played in real life. Users are only allowed to move the player they control on defense pre snap within their normal realm of play. Default defensive shifts are allowed.

3.Advance Time: There will be a 48-72 hour advance rule for this league. The advance time will be a strict rule for this dynasty because too many times dynasty`s fall apart because of they don`t get advanced in a timely fashion. The only time I am going to be lenient on this is during the holidays. If everyone gets their games in before the advance time, I will then advance the dynasty early.

4.Dropping back: Do not ever drop back 15-20 yards to throw a pass.There is a difference between scrambling to avoid a sack and deliberately dropping straight back 20 yards (even out of the Shotgun) and then throwing slant routes, etc.

5.Scheduling: There will be no FCs games. I will try to give everyone an out of conference game against a user from the other conference.

6.Player positions: Keep your players where they play in real life. I don`t want to see any crazy substitutions on your team. It`s okay to make some position changes but just don`t crazy with them. Users are only allowed to move the player they control on defense pre snap within their normal realm of play. Default defensive shifts are allowed.

7.Stat padding/running the score up: Keeping your starters in late in games will not be tolerated. Your first string does not need to be in the game in the 4th quarter when you are up by 28+ points. I will be checking to see if people are doing this. I will issue out a warning to whoever is doing it the first time but the second time you will be removed from the dynasty.

8.Microphones: You don`t have to have a microphone for this league. If you want to use one and the other user has one, then great. I personally don`t like talking while I am playing.

9.Recruiting rules: There will be no limit for 5 star recruits.

10.Restarts: I know sometimes that they are going to happen for whatever reason weather its a freeze or your power goes out. Just let me know why you had the restart and replay your game. Don`t make restarts a habit or you will be gone from the league. If I see too many restarts without a valid reason, you will be removed from the league.

11.No huddle offense: Use the no huddle as much as you want to as long as it is used the way is done in real life. That means do not call your team to the line after an incomplete pass, or a play that results in loss of yards.

13.Missed Games: I know that sometimes people are not able to get their games in because of work, school, vacation, or other reasons. Let me know when you are not going to be able to get your game in so that way the league is not being held up. I know games will be missed and that`s not a big deal. However if your are missing more games than you are playing then you will be removed from the league. If a user misses more than 3 games in a season without having a good reason, they will be removed from the dynasty.

14.Super Simming Games: The simming of games in this league is highly discouraged. I know that sometimes it may happen. If you are short on time or something came up then I understand. However there is no need to super sim a game because you have a big lead in the fourth quarter and you don`t want to play anymore. Just finish your game. Put your backups in and set the tempo in your adjustments to conservative so that you are chewing the clock. More often than not super simming causes crazy scores and unrealistic stats for a sim league.

15.4th Down: When it comes to 4th down attempts, you need to play 4th down like a team would in real life. If you are on your side of the field, there is no reason to be going for it unless you are trailing in the 4th quarter. Now if you are in your opponents territory and you are inside the 40 and you want to go for it, I don`t have a problem with that. If you are down in the 4th quarter of a game then I understand you are going to go for it from wherever on the field.

16. Problems with users: If you have a problem with user please pm them with the problem you have. I don`t want to see people in here calling people out or arguing over something that happened in a game. Also if you can`t get your problem fixed with the user or have a problem with they way they are playing just pm me and I will take care of it.

17.Custom Playbooks are allowed.

19. In the event of a disconnect between users in the second half the game will be restarted using the exact time and score remaining. The game will be played through to the point where the original game would have ended. I the event there is a disconnect in the first half the game will be restarted at 0-0. Those who consistently disconnect while losing will be removed

Old 10-22-2017, 06:52 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SM0KE ESC0BAR
I'd like to start a dyn on 360 if anyone is interested

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Operation Sports mobile app

Create a coach
Pick a 1-2 star team
After two years with that team you can accept a new coaching job elsewhere and begin your reign as you climb your way to a 6 star program!

Heisman
Jkit Sliders
Dericksun Rosters 17-18

Rules

1.Sim football
3.Advance time
4.Dropping back
5.Scheduling
6.Player positions
7.Stat padding/running the score up
9.Recruiting
10.Restarts
11.No huddle offense
13.Missed Games
14.Super simming games
15. Fourth down
16. Problems with users
17. Playbooks
19. Disconnects

1.Sim Football: Play sim football. Don`t get caught cheesing. Only go for it on 4th down when appropriate. Play the game the way the game is played in real life. Users are only allowed to move the player they control on defense pre snap within their normal realm of play. Default defensive shifts are allowed.

3.Advance Time: There will be a 48-72 hour advance rule for this league. The advance time will be a strict rule for this dynasty because too many times dynasty`s fall apart because of they don`t get advanced in a timely fashion. The only time I am going to be lenient on this is during the holidays. If everyone gets their games in before the advance time, I will then advance the dynasty early.

4.Dropping back: Do not ever drop back 15-20 yards to throw a pass.There is a difference between scrambling to avoid a sack and deliberately dropping straight back 20 yards (even out of the Shotgun) and then throwing slant routes, etc.

5.Scheduling: There will be no FCs games. I will try to give everyone an out of conference game against a user from the other conference.

6.Player positions: Keep your players where they play in real life. I don`t want to see any crazy substitutions on your team. It`s okay to make some position changes but just don`t crazy with them. Users are only allowed to move the player they control on defense pre snap within their normal realm of play. Default defensive shifts are allowed.

7.Stat padding/running the score up: Keeping your starters in late in games will not be tolerated. Your first string does not need to be in the game in the 4th quarter when you are up by 28+ points. I will be checking to see if people are doing this. I will issue out a warning to whoever is doing it the first time but the second time you will be removed from the dynasty.

8.Microphones: You don`t have to have a microphone for this league. If you want to use one and the other user has one, then great. I personally don`t like talking while I am playing.

9.Recruiting rules: There will be no limit for 5 star recruits.

10.Restarts: I know sometimes that they are going to happen for whatever reason weather its a freeze or your power goes out. Just let me know why you had the restart and replay your game. Don`t make restarts a habit or you will be gone from the league. If I see too many restarts without a valid reason, you will be removed from the league.

11.No huddle offense: Use the no huddle as much as you want to as long as it is used the way is done in real life. That means do not call your team to the line after an incomplete pass, or a play that results in loss of yards.

13.Missed Games: I know that sometimes people are not able to get their games in because of work, school, vacation, or other reasons. Let me know when you are not going to be able to get your game in so that way the league is not being held up. I know games will be missed and that`s not a big deal. However if your are missing more games than you are playing then you will be removed from the league. If a user misses more than 3 games in a season without having a good reason, they will be removed from the dynasty.

14.Super Simming Games: The simming of games in this league is highly discouraged. I know that sometimes it may happen. If you are short on time or something came up then I understand. However there is no need to super sim a game because you have a big lead in the fourth quarter and you don`t want to play anymore. Just finish your game. Put your backups in and set the tempo in your adjustments to conservative so that you are chewing the clock. More often than not super simming causes crazy scores and unrealistic stats for a sim league.

15.4th Down: When it comes to 4th down attempts, you need to play 4th down like a team would in real life. If you are on your side of the field, there is no reason to be going for it unless you are trailing in the 4th quarter. Now if you are in your opponents territory and you are inside the 40 and you want to go for it, I don`t have a problem with that. If you are down in the 4th quarter of a game then I understand you are going to go for it from wherever on the field.

16. Problems with users: If you have a problem with user please pm them with the problem you have. I don`t want to see people in here calling people out or arguing over something that happened in a game. Also if you can`t get your problem fixed with the user or have a problem with they way they are playing just pm me and I will take care of it.

17.Custom Playbooks are allowed.

19. In the event of a disconnect between users in the second half the game will be restarted using the exact time and score remaining. The game will be played through to the point where the original game would have ended. I the event there is a disconnect in the first half the game will be restarted at 0-0. Those who consistently disconnect while losing will be removed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »