Home

Anyone interested in a Team Builder high school dynasty?

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in a Team Builder high school dynasty? within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2017, 11:20 PM   #1
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Anyone interested in a Team Builder high school dynasty?

Trying to start a high school team builder dynasty for PS3. We have 4 members that wanna sign up right now, so I need 8 more. We use the Group Me app for the Iphone to communicate with each other. Create your own school and use Average Joe's as your roster template. You nay have 10 guys on roster with max rating of 95, but they must be Junior or Seniors. If you're interested, you can add me on PSN on the PlayStation 3, so that I may find your school to download. Please make sure to set your Team as Public on the team builder website so that I may find your school. My PSN is BearCats9905

Please use between 4-6 star prestige, and around C to B- for Tv Exposure, Academic Prestige, Championship Contender etc. Team must be a real school, but may be from any state.

Any other questions, feel free to ask. Will try to advance every 3 days or so. Will try to put everyone in same conference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2017, 08:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone interested in a Team Builder high school dynasty?

I want to join

Psn: XPERT-KiLLeR2018
Old 10-16-2017, 09:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone interested in a Team Builder high school dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN - BRAVES FAN
Trying to start a high school team builder dynasty for PS3. We have 4 members that wanna sign up right now, so I need 8 more. We use the Group Me app for the Iphone to communicate with each other. Create your own school and use Average Joe's as your roster template. You nay have 10 guys on roster with max rating of 95, but they must be Junior or Seniors. If you're interested, you can add me on PSN on the PlayStation 3, so that I may find your school to download. Please make sure to set your Team as Public on the team builder website so that I may find your school. My PSN is BearCats9905

Please use between 4-6 star prestige, and around C to B- for Tv Exposure, Academic Prestige, Championship Contender etc. Team must be a real school, but may be from any state.

Any other questions, feel free to ask. Will try to advance every 3 days or so. Will try to put everyone in same conference.
I want to join your league

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »