Home

The Rules (Why Can't I Post?)

This is a discussion on The Rules (Why Can't I Post?) within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-08-2013, 11:50 PM   #1
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
The Rules (Why Can't I Post?)

You may have noticed, if you have posted recently, that your posts aren't showing up. There is a valid reason for this:

ALL THREADS IN THIS FORUM NOW MUST BE APPROVED BY A MODERATOR

"Why?" you ask? Simply put, we will not be allowing ANY ADVERTISING OR RECRUITING FOR ANY OFF SITE LEAGUES. In a nutshell, if you don't see a sub forum for your league above this thread, then your thread will not be approved.

HOW DO I GET A SUB FORUM FOR MY LEAGUE?

I'm glad you have inquired. As of February 8th, 2013, you must be an OS Supporter to run a league on Operation Sports. To find out how to become a Supporter, CLICK ME

You may PM myself, Millennium, to request a league sub forums. Sub forums are normally created each weekend, so if you don't get it the same night, give it through a weekend and it should be up and running. YOU MAY NOT RUN YOUR LEAGUE ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE IN ADDITION TO OS. If I find out you are, you will be banned from Operation Sports.

Any existing leagues run by non-Supporters will be grandfathered in until they become inactive, at which point they will be deleted.

INACTIVE LEAGUE SUB FORUMS

A league becomes "inactive" when it has not had a post in one month. If your sub forum shows it's last post as being over one month old, it can, and will, be deleted without notification.

I'M A USER LOOKING FOR A LEAGUE, HOW DO I FIND ONE?

The open threads in this forum will be created by league commissioners looking for players. Post in one of those, or PM a league commissioner.

SPAMMING OPEN THREADS

If you decide to try and post your advertisements to another league in any of the open threads, you will be immediately and permanently banned from Operation Sports.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2013, 01:07 AM   #2
Rookie

Bilbobobbins's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: The Rules (Why Can't I Post?)

So I've been PMing for a month to get our league it's own dedicated forum with absolutely no reply. Instead of giving us one before this debacle you just wack our entire league thread?

All the rules and signups everything gone....

Thanks alot.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbobobbins
So I've been PMing for a month to get our league it's own dedicated forum with absolutely no reply. Instead of giving us one before this debacle you just wack our entire league thread?

All the rules and signups everything gone....

Thanks alot.
There was an announcement at the top of this forum for a week regarding the state of this forum and what was going to happen.

Also... No leagues were activated recently due to these new rules.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 02-09-2013, 02:58 PM   #4
Rookie

Bilbobobbins's Arena

What about the last 6+ weeks that people have been PM'ing for private forums?

You guys dropped the ball on this one. Big time.

Thanks for nuthin.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:47 PM   #5
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

OVR: 30

Must be an OS supporter? I think this is actually pretty fair. Most new guys to the forums don't know what they're doing. It was smart to keep the ones who have shown that they can run an OD. It gives the title OS Supporter a bit more meaning now. I should become one...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2013, 11:12 PM   #6
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8

So I gotta pay $20 just to have a place where I can post things about my league, even though you guys have advertisements all over the place? That's crap.. I've been a member since 2007 and I've never seen anything like this.. I know how Internet marketing and sales work, I do it for a living.. This is robbery
Old 02-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #7

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman18
So I gotta pay $20 just to have a place where I can post things about my league, even though you guys have advertisements all over the place? That's crap.. I've been a member since 2007 and I've never seen anything like this.. I know how Internet marketing and sales work, I do it for a living.. This is robbery
Huh?

The league you are in still has a subforum up there for you to post in.

Last edited by kehlis; 02-20-2013 at 06:45 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:14 PM   #8
Rookie

nb246009's Arena

I tried posting and it said I have to wait till a administrator/moderator to approve. How long does that take? I understand you are trying to remove spam and links to other sites, I just want to add members to my league.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »