Home

New X360 Online Dynasty (2* & Under) now looking for players!

This is a discussion on New X360 Online Dynasty (2* & Under) now looking for players! within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2020, 03:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New X360 Online Dynasty (2* & Under) now looking for players!

Hello everyone! I’m looking to start a brand new online dynasty with updated rosters that reflect the 2020 college football season. My general goal with this dynasty is to have fun, be competitive, build our teams and most importantly build a small community of players.

I don’t have any rules at the moment, because I’d like to have the league members discuss the rules once everyone joins. I’ll be starting a Discord for communication and scheduling.

Ideally, I’d like to get a full 12 users. So tell your friends and reach out to some people that might be looking and let’s get this filled up! We’re going to be allowing players to not only build their schools, but go after coaching positions at bigger schools. I will be sure to reflect the conferences as much as I can to represent the updated alignment.

Please do not join if you quit leagues easily due to losing or not getting the recruit you may have wanted. This is supposed to be a chill, fun and competitive experience that fulfills our college football needs.

Please reply to this post or reach me in direct messages if you would like to join. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2020, 03:37 PM   #2
Rookie

trojanfan4life's Arena

Re: New X360 Online Dynasty (2* & Under) now looking for players!

I messaged you. am interested.

GT: Trojanfan4life
Old 06-25-2020, 08:08 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Interested in the dynasty. Please let me know if it hasnt started yet!

GT: jets2580
Old 06-27-2020, 08:04 PM   #4
Just started!

Would love to join if I can.

GT: esKmo Ease2
Old 06-28-2020, 08:41 PM   #5
Rookie

Add me. Raindle2334
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2020, 09:03 AM   #6
Rookie

youngdro_NT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindle23
Add me. Raindle2334
It's dead. We got half way through the season and dude just went ghost.
Old 11-13-2020, 06:32 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOfficialMole
Hello everyone! I’m looking to start a brand new online dynasty with updated rosters that reflect the 2020 college football season. My general goal with this dynasty is to have fun, be competitive, build our teams and most importantly build a small community of players.

I don’t have any rules at the moment, because I’d like to have the league members discuss the rules once everyone joins. I’ll be starting a Discord for communication and scheduling.

Ideally, I’d like to get a full 12 users. So tell your friends and reach out to some people that might be looking and let’s get this filled up! We’re going to be allowing players to not only build their schools, but go after coaching positions at bigger schools. I will be sure to reflect the conferences as much as I can to represent the updated alignment.

Please do not join if you quit leagues easily due to losing or not getting the recruit you may have wanted. This is supposed to be a chill, fun and competitive experience that fulfills our college football needs.

Please reply to this post or reach me in direct messages if you would like to join. Thanks!
Interested. Gamertag chainedbeef270
Old 11-15-2020, 01:41 AM   #8
Just started!

I’ve been looking for an online dynasty to sink some time into. GT: Kaiohl already know the team I want

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »