Checking interest to see how many would be interested in a CPU vs CPU dynasty using https://forums.operationsports.com/f...sliders-4.html sliders and settings. It would be a very relaxed, probably 3 day advance schedule. Looking for older, more mature football lovers that want to build a team more AD style than the user thumb jockey stuff. We'd probably also use these or some variation of house rules.
- CPU vs CPU
- Use coordinators playbooks
- Would need to figure out skill tree upgrades...
-- Top 10 interest in-state
-- Top 5 bordering states
-- Top 1 nationally
-- Fill recruiting board in preseason with restrictions above, cannot add players to board after that
-- Must put max (500) or 0 on players
- Can only cut current recruiting class freshman to get to 70 if need be
- Can't stop players from leaving early or transferring
- Recruited athletes cannot be QB
- No position changes other than incoming athletes of course or Left G, T, DE, OLB to Right
- Depth chart must be filled with correct positions whenever possible
- Must finish 50% of contract before leaving for another job
- No purposeful redshirting, if guys get redshirted from not playing then so be it
DM me or post here and maybe I can get a Discord server or something going we can all discuss options and get something cool started.