Home

Utah State Playbook...

This is a discussion on Utah State Playbook... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2004, 01:16 AM   #1
Rookie

AYHJA's Arena

OVR: 1
Utah State Playbook...

Hey Guys...

NCAA Football 2004, I settled in and got really familiar with Utah State's playbook...However, my kid decided to use my NCAA 2004 CD as his sippee cup coaster...

If someone has the game, and wouldn't mind firing it up to tell me what the sets are in order, I would be most appreciative...The Utah State Playbook isn't the same in the 2005 version, that much is certain..And while I can remember my sets, the order of them was important as well...So, thanks in advance...!

And, if anybody has an updated or new ratings for Adrian Peterson of OU, and Devin Hester of Miami, please do share them as well...

AYHJA
".....And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »