Home

Note to roster editors: Edit your rosters before the bowl games!

This is a discussion on Note to roster editors: Edit your rosters before the bowl games! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2004, 07:01 PM   #1
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

OVR: 4
Note to roster editors: Edit your rosters before the bowl games!

Seeing that we are in the final stretch in the NCAA Football season, is there a way us users can get one last roster update with the most recent lineups and altered stats going into the upcoming bowls?

It would be nice for Jan 1st to come and we have downoadable rosters reflective of what is really going to happen during the bowl games. Is that too much to ask? Or is this already planned by either Mustang84 or Fairdale Kings?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2004, 09:25 PM   #2
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Note to roster editors: Edit your rosters before the bowl games!

sorry........

I have no plans for any other updates. Mustangs rosters are very in-depth but I'm sure they are also very time consuming.

As for myself, I hate to change ratings, etc. Unless someone is grossly underrated. ( i.e., the SAFETY at Kansas that was a Freshman All-American BUT was rated as the worst player on the Jayhawks.)
Old 12-13-2004, 09:40 PM   #3
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Note to roster editors: Edit your rosters before the bowl games!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
sorry........

I have no plans for any other updates. Mustangs rosters are very in-depth but I'm sure they are also very time consuming.
What is your reason? Too time consuming? The game is too old? You don't care for the game anymore? Just curious cuz many people have relied on you and a few others for keeping us up to date in NCAA Football rosters. I mean... one more roster update to end the season seems like a motivational thing doesn't it? Its the last time you will have to do it for months and it would be really nice for your fans.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »