Home

Avoid this website..

This is a discussion on Avoid this website.. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2007, 06:32 PM   #105
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Avoid this website..

Do NOT mention DT in the same breath as FK. DT is a thief.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2007, 06:34 PM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 5

Yeah I thought so too. I know DT has stolen rosters before.

For more info on Madden and MLB 2K rosters for the 360, visit www.myspace.com/chrisnelsonrosters
Old 07-18-2007, 02:04 AM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 3

I heard that too, but I aint the one to be callin out peeps so I just hang back and watch. FDK and Blacklover do a great job. Blacklover usually hooks up the Div I-AA rosters real nice like!! Thanks guys, keep up the good work!
Old 07-18-2007, 02:15 PM   #108
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by itst76
I know it is immature but cant we just mail him are feces. We have his address and I think of the satifaction I would get knowing he is going to open an envelope with $20 and a memory card, instead getting my own special gift would be worth the stamp.
HILARIOUS and AWESOME

this gamerosters.com better get what he deserves in the end one way or another i can't believe people like this who find ways to cheat people out of their money... if i was Fairdale I would be so damn pissed about it....
Old 07-18-2007, 06:32 PM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hey FK,

Man, I feel for you. I can't imagine how frusterrated you might be about this. I downloaded your rosters for the first time last year, I thought they were great. I honestly, didn't send a donation (don't really like the whole transfer money online idea), I will have to this year, or if you want to PM me a place to send some cash, id be happy to.

Before last year, (before I got my 360). I was buying xbox rosters off ebay, simply wasting my money. I appreciate everthing you do and all the hard work that goes into editing rosters (Ive tried do them myself, I know). Everyone on here, im sure feels the same way. We can't start a dynasty until we get a hold of your rosters! We need you!

I think you should do whatever you feel is right. Selling the site wouldn't be a bad thing, espeically if you let all of us know about it. We come to you for your hard work, no matter what the homepage looks like. As long as all your fans, can't really call us all customers, know where the real FK is. Subscription sites and stuff would help, but will it work, I mean, like someone said... The internet is endless when someone really knows how to use it.

I say, you sell the site, his rosters will still end up coming out after yours (if he gets a hold of them), you can easily make another site and have the same amount of turnout. "People will come FK, people will definitely come." People know what you can do, you made your name already, so people will know when you change it. Brian K, "I steal rosters Brian", NOW at FKrosters.com means nothing. But FK at his new and improved roster site, means something!

I hope you really know how much people appreicate what you do here. Whether they say it or not. As long as you let you let people know what you want to do, we will all know the right place to get our rosters! Word of mouth is a powerful tool. I hope everything works out, man.

Last edited by dbshady; 07-18-2007 at 06:41 PM.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:57 PM   #110
MVP

OVR: 11

He still doesn't have rosters up. Looks like he made his money on preorders.
Old 07-19-2008, 08:40 PM   #111
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

The rosters you see on Ebay, how does that fit into all this mess?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »