Home

NCAA 06 Rosters (XBOX)

This is a discussion on NCAA 06 Rosters (XBOX) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2005, 11:17 PM   #9
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: NCAA 06 Rosters (XBOX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I have the Athlon book, the one with the 117 teams. So any help you need, just ask well I would like to help, but theres no way i can type it all out.
The national one with the 117 teams is good but does not have in depth rosters. It simply has depth charts if I recall correctly. The regional ones have full rosters that suffice for 98% of the roster editing.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 06-24-2005, 01:20 AM   #10
D*tr**t F*nb*y

lionsfan49's Arena

OVR: 9

ever tried Rivals.com? I have a membership, just got it this winter. I love it, it was fantastic during the whole recuiting process. They post a TON of highlight videos of the players. I imagine the rosters they provide will be the most accurate of all--with constant updates.
Old 06-24-2005, 03:26 AM   #11
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsfan49
ever tried Rivals.com? I have a membership, just got it this winter. I love it, it was fantastic during the whole recuiting process. They post a TON of highlight videos of the players. I imagine the rosters they provide will be the most accurate of all--with constant updates.
Holy crap dude, thanks for the refferal. That looks just as good, if not better than the Athlon previews. Thanks for saving me $45, LOL. I can't believe I haven't stumbled upon that site before.

Streaming on Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2005, 03:35 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

FYI, there is rivals.com and scout.com... im pretty sure they compete against eachother. they have similar content. I am unsure whom is better, having as I dont own either service
Old 06-25-2005, 07:45 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Athlon Sports previews are, by far the best source that I've found for rosters. The individual mags (PAC 10, SEC and so on) give the most detailed rosters for editing NCAA Football.
The reason Athlon Sports gives you the best source of NCAA Football rosters is because their print deadline is right around the same time as EA accumulates the jersey #'s from the colleges themselves.

99% of the time, by the time the Athlon Sports College Football Preview mag comes out, there's more than a handful of errors and inaccuracies, much like in EA's NCAA Football rosters.
Old 06-29-2005, 06:46 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Gagnon, have you already received the game? If not, when do you expect to get the game? I was just wondering if the rosters are going to be done by the release date. Thanks.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:17 AM   #15
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whou2
Gagnon, have you already received the game? If not, when do you expect to get the game? I was just wondering if the rosters are going to be done by the release date. Thanks.
There's a chance I will be getting the game early. I have a few resources/connections that may come through for me. If I get the game within the next few days then yes, my rosters will be available on July 12th, most likely. The fastest I ever got rosters finished was on NCAA 2004. That was about 5 days of non-stop work. They increased the roster size on 2005 (I believe) so now they take a bit longer. Last year it took me 7 days. I had the game 4 days early so my rosters were out 3 days after the game's "release".

Streaming on Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2005, 02:02 PM   #16
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6

I've always found TSN's annuals to be MUCH better than Athlon's. They have complete rosters, just like Athlon, but the format seems, well, friendlier. Each team has a 2-deep, a completer roster broken down by position, and a complete list of incoming recruits, provided by Rivals and broken down by prestige (5* nation's top 30; 4* nation's top 200; 3* nation's top 600; 2* solid D1 prospect).

I have the Big 10 and SEC of these. Will probably order the Pac 10, Big 12 and ACC, and then auto-generate names for the Utah States of the world...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »