Home

FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '06 (xbox) rosters

This is a discussion on FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '06 (xbox) rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 03:34 AM   #33
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '06 (xbox) rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
Thanks Gagnon.... we both started at the same time at NCAA Heaven and are both credited with releasing great xbox rosters for NCAA gamers. Fortunately there has never been that animosity or jealousy between us that goes on with other roster editors. I respect everything that you contribute to the community and good luck with your own set of rosters this year. Much love from a fellow Kentuckian.

FK
Same to you, my friend. And yeah, I remember NCAA Heaven, good stuff. However, what no one knows is that I actually edited PS2 rosters on NCAA 2002, I never released them and the only one who has them now is whoever bought my PS2 off eBay, lol. And, yes, I'm glad there's never been any animosity or jealousy. In fact I'll probably download your updated rosters once the "real" season begins. Because as everyone knows I only release one set, with names and that's it. I'm sure your updates are great and I'll have to check them out. I'm always too eager to start a dynasty, which is why I started editing rosters in the first place. And, yeah, what's up with the Bluegrass state pumping out XBOX rosters? We're only about 3 1/2 hours away from one another.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 06-30-2005, 08:54 AM   #34
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

I would like to point out real quickly the arrogance and utter slap in the face displayed in this thread. After admitting in another thread that you have literally made thousands of dollars off of these rosters that we've hosted for you on OS (free of charge) for the last two years, you have the arrogance to say that you will no longer offer them on OS. But, you MIGHT let host your update!?!??!

It doesn't work that way. If you're not part of the community, don't come in here trying to use OUR hardwork...yes...building a website that does 6+ million hits a month is a little tougher than typing names into an Xbox...to line your pockets.

Rosters are a great thing that people do for the community...but you are doing them for you.

This thread is LOCKED.

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Old 06-30-2005, 04:57 PM   #35
OS Managing Ed., 2002-07

sdrotar's Arena

OVR: 19

FK and I have discussed this - there was simply a misunderstanding, and it's been taken care of.

I'm sure he'll do his usual great job on the rosters, and when he's finished, he's offered to have OS host them here.

We'll keep this thread locked, and start fresh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »