Home

Old 07-11-2005, 05:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Max Drive Help

can anyone help me with this problem...i may have lost some parts to my Max Drive...is there anything other than the CD you put into your PC and the USB device??

here is my problem i stated in an earlier thread

"i got my max drive out and i transferred the rosters to my USB slot...i put that USB in my ps2 and cannot remember what to do from there...anyone who can help me with that?? im trying to get the rosters from my USB Max Drive thing to my memory card...i remember there was a screen on it last year that i had to do something to the file then save it to my memory card but i cannot remember how to get to that screen...do i put my cd that i used in the PC into the PS@ and load it??? any help is much appreciated"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2005, 03:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Max Drive Help

I'm in this same exact boat! I don't have my instructions handy and all I have is the software disk and my maxdrive. I've unzipped the files with 2 different unzip programs with no results. It's showing that the files on on the drive, but I cannot transfer it to the memory card.

I also think I'm missing a step. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 07-12-2005, 06:31 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

you need an extra disc for your ps2..assuming you have that...copy the file to your memory card...then uncrush the file ...play ball

if you dont have 2 discs then it wont work and you should send it back if you have only 1 disc
Old 07-12-2005, 07:24 PM   #4
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16

Here's my Max Drive Walkthrough from a while back. Ignore the first post, as I've since deleted the images that go along with it, mainly because the second was much more in-depth and precise.
Old 07-22-2006, 03:59 PM   #5
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7

I thought this should get a bump. I'm sure I'm not the only one who forgot how this thing works.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »