Home

DT Rosters are up!!!!

This is a discussion on DT Rosters are up!!!! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 03:03 AM   #9
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: DT Rosters are up!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLo
On the real, you guys just need to drop it and get over this while thing that is nothing more than a misguided rumor about the problems between DT and blacklover, I've seen the supposed rosters that blacklover made with mistakes and then DT's came out and he everyone started saying that they were the same, you know what? I've seen the rosters and they do not have the same mistakes, but they both do have mistakes. Do and say whatever you want though cause I'm not gonna take any sides on this, it just goes to show you how Darwins theory has started to grow so big all of a sudden, tell a few stupid people that they came from monkeys and sooner or later the whole world starts to believe it, but once agian believe what you will cause I know I did not come from a monkey and I know that this whole dispute about DT and blacklover has gone on too long and it needs to come to an end.
Comparing Roster Wars to Darwin's Theory of Evolution is a bit of a stretch.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:40 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8fuldave
Comparing Roster Wars to Darwin's Theory of Evolution is a bit of a stretch.
Not really if you break it down and don't read so much into it, Darwin was once a minister who lived his life by the bible, then one day he started a long voyage across sea and came up with his "theory" of evolution, now after that he turned around and told one person his "theory" but told him that it was true and that person went on to tell another and another and another and so on, which brings us to now where people who believe in evolution (which I am not saying you are wrong or that you are stupid in any way, I just don't personally feel that I came from a monkey) don't really understand what it's based on, it's based on a man who once was a preacher and preached the big book to a lot of people and one day after being at sea for many many months said "hey you know what I think we came from monkeys and evolved into humans, and that is my theory" taking into consideration that he was at sea for a very long time with very little to do and nothing to entertain himself with he came to his "theory". Back to the real point see this whole roster war started when blacklover said that DT stole his rosters with no actual proof or evidence, and he told one person and that person told another person and so on and so on, which brings us to the here and now where everyone on these boards seems to hate DT and call him a thief, which is wrong, because there is such a thing as innocent until proven guilty, and there has been no proof, what I am trying to say is that believe what you want to believe but don't flame someone for something that you have no idea about what really went down, once agian I am not taking DTs side or blacklover I am just trying to help people see that you can't always believe what you hear, especially when they are rumors. Just think before you leap.
"I believe everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart , I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heavan"

~Tupac Amaru Shakur~
Old 07-12-2005, 10:44 AM   #11
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10

Well said.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:47 AM   #12
No end in sight...

OVR: 20

i dont know the history or anything, but if people are questioning DT, then he should have gotten his roster out FIRST
Old 07-12-2005, 10:48 AM   #13
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

OK, since we're on Apes and Darwin... we're LOCKED.

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »