Home

Xbox Roster File Problem

This is a discussion on Xbox Roster File Problem within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 07:47 PM   #1
Rookie

GetBuff's Arena

OVR: 5
Xbox Roster File Problem

I cannot seem to get the roster file of FK to work. Every download and upload on my AR says that it is a corrupted file. At first I thought maybe my AR memory card finally went but I just tried a download of a new MVP baseball file and it worked perfectly.

Can anyone out there help me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 07:48 PM   #2
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Xbox Roster File Problem

I had the same problem, and ended up buying a new card. Worked like a charm..not sure if this helps you or not. But it could be an option for you.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:50 PM   #3
Rookie

GetBuff's Arena

I was going to go out and just do that but as I said I don't think its my memory card because I just tried it w/ another file on AR and it worked just fine. I was wondering if anyone could post a file that they are sure works and then I would be able to know if I do in fact need a new card.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:00 PM   #4
Rookie

GetBuff's Arena

Does something need to be removed from the file before I put it in AR.... I remember hearing something like that but never had to do that in the past.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:18 PM   #5

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

I finally got my action replay working and all I did was save the roster file to my desktop and even though it was still zipped I just drug the file over to the memory card side on the action replay software and it worked. I thought I heard someone talking about taking out a file like datelinfo or something to that effect, but like I said all I did was save instead of opening and then just drug the file over to the memory card side inside action replay, and even though it was still zipped it worked just fine. I might also add I used the exact same method for downloading some college basketball rosters today also and worked again.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »