Home

Mr. Tennessee's Historical (Xbox) Rosters Available

This is a discussion on Mr. Tennessee's Historical (Xbox) Rosters Available within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2005, 07:04 PM   #25
Glory, Glory, Man United!
 
AtXj's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Marcos, TX
Posts: 882
Re: Mr. Tennessee's Historical Rosters Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3g
Nobody did this for me, but I might as well just do this to save the time and effort of others. I didn't like to have registered for a forum that meant nothing to me and will forget in a week or so (FKROSTERS.COM) so here is the Historical Roster attached to this message.
Thanks t3g!
__________________

AtXj is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2005, 10:53 PM   #26
Pro
 
FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Louisville, KY
Re: Mr. Tennessee's Historical (Xbox) Rosters Available

I believe that you should ask Mr. Tennessee permission before posting his work on the Operation Sports download section. He never pimped the rosters here at OS and doesn't frequent the site so they shouldn't be available for download without his permission.
__________________
NCAA Football '13 Roster Info and NCAA Football news.
FAIRDALE_KINGS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 10:54 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 16,004
Re: Mr. Tennessee's Historical Rosters Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3g
Nobody did this for me, but I might as well just do this to save the time and effort of others. I didn't like to have registered for a forum that meant nothing to me and will forget in a week or so (FKROSTERS.COM) so here is the Historical Roster attached to this message.
Please don't post someone's rosters without their permission. Thanks.
Sully is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 04:13 PM   #28
t3g
Rookie
 
t3g's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: Mr. Tennessee's Historical Rosters Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
I believe that you should ask Mr. Tennessee permission before posting his work on the Operation Sports download section. He never pimped the rosters here at OS and doesn't frequent the site so they shouldn't be available for download without his permission.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
Please don't post someone's rosters without their permission. Thanks.
I remember in the old days when roster makers would start a thread here on OperationSports.com and attach their latest and greatest files to the messages. Quick and painless without having to go through loopholes or forcing people to register for another messageboard so they can get an ego boost. Isn't part of haing a Rosters sub area on the boards so people can share the rosters with everyone else?

Why step back and require people to email their files or register for an obscure forum? Keep it simple please! That means you FAIRDALE_KINGS!
__________________
Xbox 360 Gamer Card (requires Windows Live™ ID)
My Gaming Homepage (Blog, Games, Stats, etc.)
t3g is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 06:24 PM   #29
Banned
 
AirLobo23's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: PA
Re: Mr. Tennessee's Historical Rosters Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3g
I remember in the old days when roster makers would start a thread here on OperationSports.com and attach their latest and greatest files to the messages. Quick and painless without having to go through loopholes or forcing people to register for another messageboard so they can get an ego boost. Isn't part of haing a Rosters sub area on the boards so people can share the rosters with everyone else?

Why step back and require people to email their files or register for an obscure forum? Keep it simple please! That means you FAIRDALE_KINGS!

omg, shutup.....it takes 30 seconds....sheesh, get over it....if you want the damn file then go thru the f'in loopholes and like it! That means you T3G!
AirLobo23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 03:55 PM   #30
t3g
Rookie
 
t3g's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: Mr. Tennessee's Historical Rosters Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23
omg, shutup.....it takes 30 seconds....sheesh, get over it....if you want the damn file then go thru the f'in loopholes and like it! That means you T3G!
I am sorry that I am not a person like you who chooses to register for a messageboard giving away an email and no longer returning to the site later on. Plus, you are probably one of those people who have 5 email accounts that you check daily and it becomes a chore to login to all of them and read through all the spam.

I like keeping my affiliation on a few messageboards and keeping my email accounts down to two aliases (one for personal, other for random shiznit). If I choose to be more organized and not registering for things here and there, then that is the responsible choice that I chose to make.
__________________
Xbox 360 Gamer Card (requires Windows Live™ ID)
My Gaming Homepage (Blog, Games, Stats, etc.)
t3g is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #31
MVP
 
loccdogg26's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: The West Virginia Hills
Re: Mr. Tennessee's Historical (Xbox) Rosters Available

If anyone has this file can u please email or send me a pm? Thanks.
loccdogg26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.

Top -