Home

FAIRDALE KINGS 1-AA rosters

This is a discussion on FAIRDALE KINGS 1-AA rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2005, 05:47 PM   #1
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
FAIRDALE KINGS 1-AA rosters

Attention everyone: 1-AA XBOX rosters

EDITED: I have removed the 1-AA roster that was posted by Thor. After further review of the roster file it does not live up to the standards of FKrosters.com and the NCAA gaming community as a whole. It seems that the auto-name generator was used as the roster base and then the editor filled in the rest with some accurate names. I tried to release this roster before DT Lindner because Thor had given us both permission to use the file.... but this is not acceptable. Sure DT can continue to host the file but it is not up to my standards.

I have indeed looked at the file and the more I review it I realize that this file is less than 50% accurate. Until I can edit the roster to make it more realistic I have removed it from this post. Currently I am modifying the roster file. I have been able to edit the ratings for the top 40 quarterbacks in 1-AA but I still have a lot of work to do.

edited by FAIRDALE KINGS 2:03 am Monday July 18th
Thor has released his 1-AA rosters. These are the same rosters that were mailed to me to use as my 1-AA roster base... and "sold" to DT Lindner for him to host on his site.

Also.....Currently I have Thor's 1-AA rosters on my website available for download... but THOR has given me full permission to edit this base and release a more accurate roster. Thor's initial rosters are close to 70% accurate but there were many teams that he had nothing to refer to while naming the teams so he had to reference the old rosters that EA actually used while naming the teams. I know for a fact that almost every team from the SWAC is inaccurate. Luckily I have numerous contacts throughout the SWAC and have begun receiving the 2005 rosters and depth charts... I have already began modifying this roster file and hope to have my 1-AA modifications finished in the next few weeks. But for now... this 1-AA roster file will have to do.

Also, I know for a fact that my local Western Kentucky Hilltoppers have the "same" exact roster from NCAA 2005. And because I named all the rosters last year I know that W. Kentucky had the actual 2003 football roster used for their reference point. And to me... that is ridiculous on EA's part.

Because Thor has given me 100% permission to use his rosters I am going to make them available for download right here...... but remember my modifications will be coming soon. Also. If you follow 1-AA football and your team is represented inaccurately on the game..... ( Especially the Texas Southern fan) please send me the roster as it should appear in the game. IF you know that changes need to be made forward me those. It will make the editing process go by that much faster.

Thanks.

FAIRDALE KINGS

Last edited by FAIRDALE_KINGS; 07-18-2005 at 02:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2005, 11:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS 1-AA rosters

Yeah, I'm the one from Texas Southern, and I've been looking for as much info as possible on the SWAC. There just isn't a whole lot available where I've looked. Of course, I may be looking in the wrong places.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:56 PM   #3
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

are therse PS2 or XBOX?
Old 07-17-2005, 12:58 PM   #4
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
are therse PS2 or XBOX?
XBox.
Old 07-18-2005, 01:43 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 8

Heading to your website right now. Glad I saw this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2005, 07:02 PM   #6
Rookie

dubuque's Arena

OVR: 5

can you convert them to ps2 use for us ps2 users out there
Old 07-22-2005, 09:06 AM   #7
MVP

toychri's Arena

OVR: 8

So will the game load these and the 1A rosters at the same time? Meaning if I want to play the Richmond Spiders vs Penn State or something, both teams will have the proper player names?
Old 07-22-2005, 09:49 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubuque
can you convert them to ps2 use for us ps2 users out there
You can't convert Xbox rosters to PS2 and vice versa.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »