Home

Old 07-28-2005, 06:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
your 1 source xbox/ps2 rosters. voted best in 2005.

for all of you interested in obtaining rosters gamerosters.com is the answer. what is the one thing most roster sites are lacking? well they are all individuals that work on individual rosters. you have to mail off to dt linder for 1aa rosters and fairdale for 1a rosters and another guy for historic rosters. why not get all the rosters for both ps2 and xbox from one source. don't send your memory card off twice or purchase multiple memory cards from different sites when i can combine them all. gamerosters.com has sold over 400 memory cards and copied over 1000 for people already. gamerosters.com is number 1 in yahoo searches and see our ad in your google search.

go to http://www.gamerosters.com for more details and if you mention that you saw this post, i will knock off $5 on your order. mail your memory card or purchase one.

if any of you are wondering whether or not i can sell linders rosters he cannot copyright them so it is perfectly legal. why not excersize your legal right and receive all of the rosters from one source.

gamerosters.com is the hottest up and coming site so spread the word. we will be huge in a couple of months with some of the relationships and investments that ive made. look for us!

bk

Last edited by gamerosters; 07-28-2005 at 06:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2005, 06:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: xbox/ps2 rosters

**** i didnt realize this site has a **** load of rosters. anyone know how to contact the owner because i have a business proposition. i can bring this site some publicity and let people know about this site offering rosters too.

bk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »