Home

FAIRDALE KINGS 1-AA (xbox) rosters... AVAILABLE HERE!

This is a discussion on FAIRDALE KINGS 1-AA (xbox) rosters... AVAILABLE HERE! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2005, 07:17 PM   #1
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
FAIRDALE KINGS 1-AA (xbox) rosters... AVAILABLE HERE!

I have finally completed the 1-AA rosters. I am really happy with this set. There are no longer any randomly named players. Everybody now has a true identity. I have created 97 players and updated hundreds of player ratings. I also added about 50 players that have transferred from 1-A to 1-AA schools that were on previous versions of the NCAA series.

I have also updated equipment and depth charts. I have used the Sports Network top players lists to gauge player ratings of the top 20 players at each position. I have also updated about 15-20 teams from scratch and re-done class, etc. This was mostly from teams in the SWAC, MEAC and Southland Conferences.

The original roster base was done by Thor and he deserves credit as well for providing the first 50% of the rosters.

Without further adieu..... here is the xbox 1-AA roster set for the NCAA '06

Yale has been finished.... and I named the few players that had been randomly named. The IVY League is now complete.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAAFootba_FK1AA.zip (185.4 KB, 323 views)

Last edited by FAIRDALE_KINGS; 08-20-2005 at 03:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2005, 08:13 PM   #2
rac
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS 1-AA (xbox) rosters... AVAILABLE HERE!

Thanks for the rosters!
Old 08-19-2005, 09:43 PM   #3
Rookie

Benglez's Arena

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Yale's roster is still random generated, anyway this is still an amazing job, Thanks Fairdale!!
Old 08-19-2005, 10:08 PM   #4
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benglez
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Yale's roster is still random generated, anyway this is still an amazing job, Thanks Fairdale!!
It seems that the ANCIENT EIGHT rosters were overlooked.

I will get those done and re-post the file.
Old 08-19-2005, 10:41 PM   #5
Rookie

Benglez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
It seems that the ANCIENT EIGHT rosters were overlooked.

I will get those done and re-post the file.

Fairdale: Thor in his initial 1AA Roster File was maybe 85% accurate in the Ivy League Rosters. He only left out Yale completly and maybe a couple of players were randomly generated in every other team in the Ivy League. I personally love to play dynasty mode with this league, so I checked out every Ivy League school website and found out that Thor's rosters were very close to the real ones, but unfortunately yes, there are some randomly generated names.

Maybe this link can help you:http://www.ivyleaguesports.com/sport...s.asp?intSID=3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2005, 03:18 AM   #6
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benglez
Fairdale: Thor in his initial 1AA Roster File was maybe 85% accurate in the Ivy League Rosters. He only left out Yale completly and maybe a couple of players were randomly generated in every other team in the Ivy League. I personally love to play dynasty mode with this league, so I checked out every Ivy League school website and found out that Thor's rosters were very close to the real ones, but unfortunately yes, there are some randomly generated names.

Maybe this link can help you:http://www.ivyleaguesports.com/sport...s.asp?intSID=3

You are correct...... Thor did a very good job on the IVY league. I believe there was one team that he only named the starters. And, of course, he failed to name Yale. But the rosters were pretty well done for the Ivy League schools.

Anyway, I have now added the 1-AA rosters again and they are available in the first post. I believe there are now over 100+ players created.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:52 AM   #7
MVP

toychri's Arena

OVR: 8

Are these for exhibition (single) games only? I hope I am wrong, but I thought if you want to play a dynasty with a AA team, you have to transfer them to an 'A' conference, thus resetting to default rosters?

Also, if you are an 'A' team playing an 'AA' team in you dynasty, the players will not have names?

I want to play a dynasty as the Richmond Spiders, thanks for the rosters.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:50 AM   #8
Rookie

Benglez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by toychri
Are these for exhibition (single) games only? I hope I am wrong, but I thought if you want to play a dynasty with a AA team, you have to transfer them to an 'A' conference, thus resetting to default rosters?

Also, if you are an 'A' team playing an 'AA' team in you dynasty, the players will not have names?

I want to play a dynasty as the Richmond Spiders, thanks for the rosters.
If you transfer an 'AA' team to an 'A' conference the 1AA roster will work fine for that 'AA' team in dynasty mode (you will have your players named correctly)

If you are an 'A' team playing an 'AA' team the players won't have names unless you transfer that 'AA' team to an 'A' conference when you start your dynasty...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »