Home

anyone still have the 04 rosters?

This is a discussion on anyone still have the 04 rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2005, 08:51 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: anyone still have the 04 rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB33
Looks like we are on our own. Take some initiative I guess and do it yourself.
Haaa, ain't no way i'll be able to do that. Not with a 15 month old on my hands. LOL I barely have time to play, let alone edit the game.

I'm always taking custom orders! Let me know what you want and we'll go from there.
http://community.webshots.com/user/agentq16
Old 09-25-2005, 09:08 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentQ
Haaa, ain't no way i'll be able to do that. Not with a 15 month old on my hands. LOL I barely have time to play, let alone edit the game.
Amen brother, 1st time father of a 3 month old. Makes being a fan of the Packers alot easier to get over this year. And yes it would be pretty hard task to handle. Enjoy your kid and your game as much as you can. Are you satisfied with 2004 over 2006?
Old 09-26-2005, 08:36 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB33
Amen brother, 1st time father of a 3 month old. Makes being a fan of the Packers alot easier to get over this year. And yes it would be pretty hard task to handle. Enjoy your kid and your game as much as you can. Are you satisfied with 2004 over 2006?

Never bought 2005 or 2006. Heard some bad reviews , and also the same from some friends. I love 2004 so didn't make sense to fork over $50 (which is ridiculous...games should be $19.99 like ESPN). But, I just need an updated roster. I've made some changes to most teams...like the QB and RB and some WR's but not anyone else really.

Hopefully, someone out there will have some time to do it.

I have Madden 2004 for PC so i can get updates for that easy. Football-Freaks is a great site for PC Madden.

I'm always taking custom orders! Let me know what you want and we'll go from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2005, 08:44 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentQ
Never bought 2005 or 2006. Heard some bad reviews , and also the same from some friends. I love 2004 so didn't make sense to fork over $50 (which is ridiculous...games should be $19.99 like ESPN). But, I just need an updated roster. I've made some changes to most teams...like the QB and RB and some WR's but not anyone else really.
I just picked up 2004 for XB tonight for $3.50 so I am content, as I wasn't that thrilled with 2006, especially not $50 thrilled. I will probably just do like you and update key teams and key players. I don't really care all that much anyway, just want to get a Notre Dame dynasty going. Any tips or major adjustments I need to consider?
Old 10-01-2005, 02:18 AM   #13
Rookie

LOL,

Are you my long lost twin or something? I'm a HUGE Irish fan, too. Ad that's exactly what I have been doing. I've pretty much edited my whole ND team to be like this years team. Then, as I play my Dynasty I edit the team I'm playing that week. Like my next game vs. (argghhh) Mich st. I went in and edited their offensive stars (QB, RB, that big WR, and a few others on Def.)

so, although the whole team I'm playing isn't acccurate. At least I ave the major stars of each team I face pretty exact. so that adds to the realism. I've also edited the USC team. WOW is that team scary-good. 8-0

Too bad someone doesn'e have the time to edit a roster for 2004 completly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »