Home

anyone still have the 04 rosters?

This is a discussion on anyone still have the 04 rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2005, 01:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
anyone still have the 04 rosters?

I can't really get into 06..so I picked up 04 for a few bucks at the pawn shop. Ive searched everywhere and I cant find any rosters for 04. anyone have them?
Its for xbox, btw.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2005, 05:38 AM   #2
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: anyone still have the 04 rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstar21
I can't really get into 06..so I picked up 04 for a few bucks at the pawn shop. Ive searched everywhere and I cant find any rosters for 04. anyone have them?
Its for xbox, btw.
Go to http://fkrosters.com/...he's got the rosters for 03,04,05,and 06 available.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:24 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
Go to http://fkrosters.com/...he's got the rosters for 03,04,05,and 06 available.
Thanks for the link but those are rosters from back in 2003, does anyone know if there are updated rosters for the current season for NCAA 2004? I think with all the problems in the last two years' more and more folks may be interested.
Old 09-18-2005, 11:34 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blublub
Thanks for the link but those are rosters from back in 2003, does anyone know if there are updated rosters for the current season for NCAA 2004? I think with all the problems in the last two years' more and more folks may be interested.
I too am curious about this. Have not purchased nor played 06 ('05 turned me off too much) but since I am a tight azz and have heard this one to be the "best" I could grab 2004 pretty cheap and just update rosters. I did see FK's and it says July 2005 but are those this years rosters for the 2004 game?
Old 09-23-2005, 06:25 AM   #5
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB33
I too am curious about this. Have not purchased nor played 06 ('05 turned me off too much) but since I am a tight azz and have heard this one to be the "best" I could grab 2004 pretty cheap and just update rosters. I did see FK's and it says July 2005 but are those this years rosters for the 2004 game?
No,they were posted in July when Fairdale launched his site.I really doubt anyone is going to delete/create/edit the 2 or 3 thousand players needed to make a NCAA 2004 roster file for the current season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2005, 08:04 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
No,they were posted in July when Fairdale launched his site.I really doubt anyone is going to delete/create/edit the 2 or 3 thousand players needed to make a NCAA 2004 roster file for the current season.
Ah well, thanks. You are probably right.
Old 09-25-2005, 03:10 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon12 Re: anyone still have the 04 rosters?

bumpin this cuz i still want these too. need current players/roster for the 2004 version of ncaa

anyone? PLEASE!!!!

I'm always taking custom orders! Let me know what you want and we'll go from there.
http://community.webshots.com/user/agentq16
Old 09-25-2005, 06:14 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentQ
bumpin this cuz i still want these too. need current players/roster for the 2004 version of ncaa

anyone? PLEASE!!!!

Looks like we are on our own. Take some initiative I guess and do it yourself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »