Home

Fairdale Kings/Mustangs84 v4 roster update available here (XBOX)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Fairdale Kings/Mustangs84 v4 roster update available here (XBOX)!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2005, 07:04 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Fairdale Kings/Mustangs84 v4 roster update available here (XBOX)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangs84
Ya, my bad on the datelinfo.xbx file. I always remove them but forgot to on this one.

Thx for the kind word guys, much appreciated.
How do you remove the datelinfo.xbx file?
Old 11-09-2005, 11:18 AM   #10
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Fairdale Kings/Mustangs84 v4 roster update available here (XBOX)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScraperMann
How do you remove the datelinfo.xbx file?
If you have XP, just double click on the zipped file and go through the folders and delete it. Otherwise you have to use winzip or WinRAR (I think it will work) and do it that way.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:34 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

i deleted the data.info or whatever it is called and it still says that the roster file is damaged. please assist me with this when u get a chance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2005, 02:31 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 8

i keep getting a message "this is not a valid x-box save" what gives and how do i fix it
Old 11-17-2005, 12:44 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfngee
i keep getting a message "this is not a valid x-box save" what gives and how do i fix it
http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...02&postcount=6
Old 11-18-2005, 07:51 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfngee
You would think by now that people could download, open and remove the datalinfo file. Ridiculous!!!
How long have we been doing this???????

Last edited by dond; 11-18-2005 at 07:53 AM.
Old 11-20-2005, 11:44 PM   #15
Rookie

DaRealChrono's Arena

OVR: 2

I have only 2 questions...
Shouldn't James Davis #1 from Clemson ratings have gone up, and the same for Sidney Rice #4 for South Carolina? Not being picky but they have both had great seasons and I just figured thier rating would be a little better then what EA has them. If theres a formula or something you guys use I'll do it myself seeing how its 2 players, so I would apperciate it if there is one if yall could help me out.

Stats for Davis
110 car. 611 yds. 5.3 y/c and 7 TDs.

Stats for Rice
58 rec. 952 yds. 16.4 y/cth and 12 TDs

Don't get me wrong, once again but these guys are having breakout seasons and it's a shame to have to see them rated so low, also considering they are probably (Well, Rice is) impact players for thier team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2005, 08:59 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Rice deserves a bump, and i have already adjusted that for V5 (which should be out by week's end). Davis, although he had a great year, is fine IMO. I think he's an 80, although I don't have my game in front of me. Considering the numbers of other true freshman around the nation (Sutton, Sneed, McFadden), I think his rating his proportional. That's just my opinion tho!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »