Home

Old 06-19-2006, 02:29 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: 360 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeh64
I actually had found Fairdale's BIN auction on ebay for it and thats what i plan on doing, I got his rosters last year and they were awesome, plan on getting them again this year.
I used his on my Xbox game and it was very good set, i'm looking forward to it and i'm going to try to send him $5 for his effort too and I think alot of you guys who can should as well.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-07-2006, 05:39 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

So if I bought the transfer kit for the rosters I would just plug in my 360 memory card into the transfer kit and download them from the site and they would be on my memory card?
Old 07-07-2006, 05:50 PM   #51
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
I want to know if anyone actually has the XSATA device. I've had a lot of inquiries asking if this device would work to download the rosters and I would assume it would obviously work. My only question was if the item is available or backordered.
victor, i have it, bought it at best buy like 2 weeks ago. i also have the transfer kit. i haven't even opened the xsata yet because i have been so busy, but i plan to install it and test it this weekend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2006, 10:19 AM   #52
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by colkilla
victor, i have it, bought it at best buy like 2 weeks ago. i also have the transfer kit. i haven't even opened the xsata yet because i have been so busy, but i plan to install it and test it this weekend.
Thanks colkilla,

I had someone else that actually purchased the XSATA and used it to download the College Hoops 2K6 rosters. There was some kind of hitch to the process but we figured it out and he is using the rosters now with no problems.
Old 07-09-2006, 06:40 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 7

I take it that these rosters will be totally editable (from names down to their abilities to their appearance). If not...there is absolutely no purpose in me buying this game for the 360.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:00 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can anyone give me a quick lesson on type my own roster names and attributes? What equipment will be easy so that I may type?....Thanks for help or direction....
Old 07-10-2006, 11:13 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

How difficult is it to use this transfer kit? Why do some people say to not use the software that comes with the transfer kit and use some other software?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2006, 12:07 PM   #56
Rookie

brentbarry31's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
How difficult is it to use this transfer kit? Why do some people say to not use the software that comes with the transfer kit and use some other software?
The software that comes with the Transfer Kit only allows you to copy your entire memory card. Say you have College Hoops rosters on your memory card but want NCAA Football rosters. You will overwrite the College Hoops rosters when you try to move the Football rosters to it. (This is what I've gathered from reading reviews around the net.)

There is a program out there called Xplorer360 that allows you to transfer individual files. So you could have Football rosters, College Hoops Rosters, Madden rosters, song files, pictures, etc. all on one memory card.

I've also read that the drivers that come with the Transfer Kit aren't that great. There are some other drivers out there for download that supposedly work better. If someone is interested I'll find the link and post it.

If I'm incorrect, please correct me so others, and myself, will not be confused.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »