Home

I have the game -TX A&M roster edits inside

This is a discussion on I have the game -TX A&M roster edits inside within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2006, 04:29 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: I have the game -TX A&M roster edits inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverhorn
McGee at overall 86 is an absolute joke...he's started one game. I'll give him an 83 maybe...
The whorns have an 83 ovr Qb that is a true fish and has NEVER taken a college snap. Talk about over-rated...Snead.
Old 07-14-2006, 04:29 PM   #10
Rookie

longhorn35's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
McGee at overall 86 is an absolute joke...he's started one game. I'll give him an 83 maybe...
McGee is pretty darn good champ... I watched him in person last year run over, through and arouond the UT defense. He has a lot of talent.
Old 07-14-2006, 04:30 PM   #11
Rookie

longhorn35's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallaceNails
The whorns have an 83 ovr Qb that is a true fish and has NEVER taken a college snap. Talk about over-rated...Snead.
I've seen Jevan and Colt both work out and they are true studs... They are easy 82-88 in my opinion...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2006, 04:41 PM   #12
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

hey wallace can you choose the all white or all maroon jerseys in the 360 version???
Old 07-14-2006, 04:49 PM   #13
Rookie

Kaduce's Arena

Wallace, you wouldnt want to do the Washington State ratings would you?
Old 07-14-2006, 04:50 PM   #14
Rookie

foreverhorn's Arena

OVR: 4

Snead might be just a tad overrated, but not much...he was close to getting a 5* from rivals and he did enroll early to go thru spring practice. Granted, McGee did a good job of pulling out a "moral victory" against the champs but I still don't get why he deserves an 86...he has one more start and not much more playing experience than Snead or McCoy.
Old 07-14-2006, 05:19 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Snead might be just a tad overrated, but not much...he was close to getting a 5* from rivals and he did enroll early to go thru spring practice. Granted, McGee did a good job of pulling out a "moral victory" against the champs but I still don't get why he deserves an 86...he has one more start and not much more playing experience than Snead or McCoy.

You dont know what you are talking about. When McGee was also a Freshman he enrolled early and has now been through 3 full Spring Practice seasons. He has a hell of alot more experience then the 2 tu QBs combined.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2006, 05:27 PM   #16
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallaceNails
You dont know what you are talking about. When McGee was also a Freshman he enrolled early and has now been through 3 full Spring Practice seasons. He has a hell of alot more experience then the 2 tu QBs combined.
Im actually a huge UT fan but ill give Mcgee his props. Ive seen him since HS and he can ball. I think 86 is justified. Hes not the fastest guy but he knows how and when to run on a football field. And hes got a hell of an arm.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »