Home

Old 07-17-2006, 10:17 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Bad News...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayshime
Or maybe his will be out on Tuesday, and you all will have to develop some new conspiracy theory

Seriously, even the mods are getting their shots in? I thought they were supposed to be watching out for this kind of stuff.
proven more than ONCE= bonafide fact. youve been using that CT phrase since day one, even when facts were presented.. itll never change i presume

Last edited by RubenDouglas; 07-17-2006 at 10:23 AM.
Old 07-17-2006, 12:06 PM   #18
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayshime
Or maybe his will be out on Tuesday, and you all will have to develop some new conspiracy theory

Seriously, even the mods are getting their shots in? I thought they were supposed to be watching out for this kind of stuff.
That was my stance when I ran the roster forum here. That was my stance - for awhile - when I ran the forums.

Then I caught DT taking community rosters posted on OS, and posting them on his site with no credit given to the creators and asking for donations for them. It's not a "conspiracy theory", it's a fact - DT steals other's work and "suggests" he be paid for it.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:19 PM   #19
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossen
That was my stance when I ran the roster forum here. That was my stance - for awhile - when I ran the forums.

Then I caught DT taking community rosters posted on OS, and posting them on his site with no credit given to the creators and asking for donations for them. It's not a "conspiracy theory", it's a fact - DT steals other's work and "suggests" he be paid for it.
If that's indeed true then I'm sorry that I have ever given him the benefit of the doubt.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:31 PM   #20
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

DT may have only done it once but once is too many. Its been stated that Blacklover puts unique signature edits (goofy stuff) on certain players like the 70th man on Central Michigan so he can track which roster files are his. Apparently, he found his signature edit in some of DT's files. DT is a hated man on at least on Madden forum where Blacklover is a respected poster. Its a lot of work to do this stuff and this created quite a war in the past. I am not as familiar with this whole thing as others are.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:47 PM   #21
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
DT may have only done it once but once is too many. Its been stated that Blacklover puts unique signature edits (goofy stuff) on certain players like the 70th man on Central Michigan so he can track which roster files are his. Apparently, he found his signature edit in some of DT's files. DT is a hated man on at least on Madden forum where Blacklover is a respected poster. Its a lot of work to do this stuff and this created quite a war in the past. I am not as familiar with this whole thing as others are.
Yeah, I've never seen any proof and never had any issues with DT's rosters, whether d/l them or sending a memory card to him.. but fossen would have access to see what's being d/l from here.

I appreciate all the work any of these roster guru's do for us, I just hope nobody's work gets stolen... anyway time to move on... this happens every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2006, 01:49 PM   #22
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I appreciate all the work any of these roster guru's do for us, I just hope nobody's work gets stolen... anyway time to move on... this happens every year.
True enough. As long as someone provides me with some PS2 rosters I'll be happy.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:51 PM   #23
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

So did FK actually say his rosters would be late, or is this still just a rumor?

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 07-17-2006, 01:56 PM   #24
Rookie

brentbarry31's Arena

OVR: 2

I was wondering the same thing.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »