Home

360 transfer kit question

This is a discussion on 360 transfer kit question within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2006, 08:15 AM   #105
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: 360 transfer kit question

You can transfer the game to the memory card but its usless unless you own a hard drive for the 360 mate!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2006, 11:14 PM   #106
Banned

OVR: 2

All I have is the memory card (no HD) and I can still play with the new rosters.You dont need an HD. But the problem im having with xchange is getting multiple rosters on my memory card. Any time I upload a new roster it overwrites everything like other rosters and profile. Any way I can get multiple rosters on the memory card without overwriting everytime?
Old 11-02-2006, 10:27 AM   #107
Pro

Coachwf's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrolyte
OK I did all of this, It shows there is a memory card connected so I try to backup some saves and it says:

Memory Card Error. Please Remove and re-insert the memory card.

So I formatted the card and put some stuff on it and it gives me the same error.
I've tried everything under the sun to get this working on my home PC, but all I get is the memory error. Could use explorer, but I want dkrause's latest roster and it is in the xchange format. Luckily, I work in IT and tried it on one of our laptops and it works fine. Anyone ever resolve the "Memory Card Error?"
Old 11-10-2006, 11:34 AM   #108
Rookie

yantis0524's Arena

I am having the same problem with the memory card error. I just got my xbox 360 and can't even figure out how to format my memory card. Any help is appreciated.

Shawn
===========
Old 11-10-2006, 11:44 AM   #109
Rookie

yantis0524's Arena

I figured out how to format the card, but i'm still getting the memory card error. Somebody please help me figure out this f^#%^$% thing, thanks. Also, what is the extension on the Xplorer rosters. I can't seem to find any.

Shawn
=========
Old 11-10-2006, 04:36 PM   #110
Pro

Coachwf's Arena

OVR: 8

Mine still won't work and tech support won't respond. I did use it on a laptop from work and it worked ok, but it will not work on my PC. I use numerous other USB devices just fine though.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:28 PM   #111
Rookie

tawill139's Arena

OVR: 1

Ok, here's the situation.

I started my initial dynasty and uploaded FK's roster using the transfer kit. Everything went fine.

Now, my buddy has started a new dynasty on the same xbox 360 and when we try to move the FK roster to his dynasty it doesn't work. What am I missing? Do I need to download FK's roster again?

I followed the directions to the letter the first time. Just wondering if/why I can't use the same roster on my buddies gamertag profile.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2007, 02:00 AM   #112
Banned

OVR: 9

How do you 'unzip' the file?

I've done this already for NCAA College Hoops but I can't figure it out this time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »