Home

360 transfer kit question

This is a discussion on 360 transfer kit question within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2006, 08:22 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 360 transfer kit question

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegot26rings
ITS A DRIVER ISSUE, UNISTALL EVERYTHING , MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL HARDWARE AND DRIVERS FROM DISK BEFORE THE SOFTWARE
Did this multiple time with no success.

Xplorer360 to the rescue .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 09:12 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandershokie
ok, so i now have a memory card for 360 (used) and will have the transfer kit this weekend. so what do i need to do get it to work? also, can i put the roster from my memory card to my harddrive so i can just continue to use that? thanks!
sorry, could someone just dumb it down for me :-) im a newbie to xbox, thanks!
Old 07-19-2006, 10:32 PM   #67
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

I stopped by a Gamestop to buy a used memory card to use with the transfer kit, and the guy said he doubted it would work. Maybe he was confusing the roster save with a code file like on the Action Replay or Sharkport. It was kind of interesting.
Old 07-20-2006, 12:12 AM   #68
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OK, when I go to "back up" my memory card, it won't let me. I try to enter some text to name it, but the green arrow that says "backup" under it is not active. I bought a used memory card, formatted it again, so I don't know what's the deal. Any help?
Old 07-20-2006, 01:31 AM   #69
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

I think I've pinpointed a source to my problem. I'm supposed to see the "Connected" LED in the lower right corner when trying to back up my memory card. Nothing's happening with that. My connector is on, but it seems as if the USB drive is not recognizing it. The card is formatted. Any more suggestions?
Old 07-20-2006, 02:10 AM   #70
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

Argh! I can't get it to recognize the USB device when I insert the memory card into the adapter, therefore it's not letting me connect the memory card to my computer. This is kind of seeming like a waste of time and money. Maybe there's a simple answer, but I don't know. The directions say there's supposed to be an installation program in the CD to solve this, but it's not coming up when I run a search for it to update the USB device.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:09 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToS
Sort of. It comes with a Xbox1 memory card adapter, but I think you have to use the Action Replay transfer program or Xplorer to copy things around.
Thanks....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 01:40 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 2

ive tried to use xplorer now and when i click on open the hardrive or memory card button it comes up with could not find a FATX drive to open. does anyone know how to fix this problem ive been searching everywhere for the answer

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »