Home

Blacklovers PS2 rosters

This is a discussion on Blacklovers PS2 rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2006, 12:22 AM   #49
Y** d*s*rv* *t b*g f*ll*!

jtbleek's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Blacklovers PS2 rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
If you're going to delay it once that's fine. But he should try and give a little advance warning when doing so. Makes him look bad.
If there is anyone to blame, blame EA for totally funking up the rosters this year.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:31 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
If you're going to delay it once that's fine. But he should try and give a little advance warning when doing so. Makes him look bad.
LOL...gtf outta here.

BL could put his rosters out in September, and it wouldn't matter to the most of the community.

The man does a great service to the NCAA community (dare I say a greater service than anyone else, sans other legit roster editors) and for little punks to try and pull the whiney little girl card and "demand rosters now" need to get the heck out of here and start putting in names for themselves.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:37 AM   #51
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm not mad, just disappointed. If he says rosters are going to be available on a certain day they should be available. I was going to do my own rosters this year, and even started on Tuesday (got through Clemson) but then remembered that there would be rosters coming out today so I stopped. I respect what he does, but if you say something you should stick to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 12:39 AM   #52
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I'm not mad, just disappointed. If he says rosters are going to be available on a certain day they should be available. I was going to do my own rosters this year, and even started on Tuesday (got through Clemson) but then remembered that there would be rosters coming out today so I stopped. I respect what he does, but if you say something you should stick to it.
Yea, he should stop the entire rest of his life so some brats on a message baord can have rosters......God forbid something else come up such as a JOB or a WIFE or KIDS......Nope, you need roster and BL should be on a deadline to get them to you......... Lord almighty you sound like my 6 year old cousin.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:43 AM   #53
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

Except nowhere am I whining or complaining. Chill out.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:46 AM   #54
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

Quote:
Except nowhere am I whining or complaining. Chill out.
Actually what you are doing is the exact definition of complaining.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:48 AM   #55
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

Disappointment =/= complaining.

I recall them originally saying rosters would be available July 18th, then the 20th, and now it appears the 22nd. If they'd said that from the beginning that'd be fine, but they did not. I'm not upset or anything but it is a tad disappointing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 12:51 AM   #56
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

Quote:
Disappointment =/= complaining.

I recall them originally saying rosters would be available July 18th, then the 20th, and now it appears the 22nd. If they'd said that from the beginning that'd be fine, but they did not. I'm not upset or anything but it is a tad disappointing.
And the complaining continues........................

You somehow expect BL to predict the future about the condition of the default rosters and what could come up in his LIFE? Apparently so, b/c brats liek you need rosters NOW.

Who the hell cares, Jesus. The guy is working hard on them and has other stuff to do. He has a family the the default rosters this year were a mess. **** comes up. Sit there, shut up, and wait. Or do your own.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »