Home

Question ABout Roster, HArd Drive, Transfer Kit

This is a discussion on Question ABout Roster, HArd Drive, Transfer Kit within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2006, 03:48 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Question ABout Roster, HArd Drive, Transfer Kit

Guys, please forgive me for my ignorance. Can you still use rosters without using a memory stick, or is the memory stick a must in order to do this.

Albert Einstein

PSN: brewha202002
Old 07-18-2006, 04:00 PM   #10
Rookie

ufox1810's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewha202002
Guys, please forgive me for my ignorance. Can you still use rosters without using a memory stick, or is the memory stick a must in order to do this.
No...unless someone knows of a way. You need the Transfer Kit and a Memory Card. All the Transfer Kit does is transfer the data to your Memory Card, which you then need to take to your 360.
Old 07-18-2006, 04:15 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufox1810
No...unless someone knows of a way. You need the Transfer Kit and a Memory Card. All the Transfer Kit does is transfer the data to your Memory Card, which you then need to take to your 360.
Is there anyway to get the rosters without a memory card. Is it possible to download through Xbox Live. Sorry for the remedial questions, this is the first time I have thought about getting some aftermarket rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 04:45 PM   #12
Rookie

ufox1810's Arena

OVR: 4

No problem...these boards are here to help.

That question I cannot answer. I've never used any type of online gaming for anything. I'm sure someone else could help you out. But I would think the answer is no since so many people are going out and buying cards and kits. If they could do it over LIVE I would think they would be doing just that. I could be wrong though.
Old 07-18-2006, 05:23 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question Re: Question ABout Roster, HArd Drive, Transfer Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufox1810
No problem...these boards are here to help.

That question I cannot answer. I've never used any type of online gaming for anything. I'm sure someone else could help you out. But I would think the answer is no since so many people are going out and buying cards and kits. If they could do it over LIVE I would think they would be doing just that. I could be wrong though.
I've got a question can you use a flash memory stick and put it in the usb
Old 07-18-2006, 05:24 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Could someone please help me out. I downloaded Fk's CH2k6 rosters last night to test it out in preparation for NCAA. I finally got the file to transfer to my memory card and when I load up the game and go to my dashboard I find the file on my MU. I thought I was good to go but when I load the game up I have no option to load the rosters. Help!!!! Thanks in advance.
Old 07-18-2006, 05:31 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfreaney
Could someone please help me out. I downloaded Fk's CH2k6 rosters last night to test it out in preparation for NCAA. I finally got the file to transfer to my memory card and when I load up the game and go to my dashboard I find the file on my MU. I thought I was good to go but when I load the game up I have no option to load the rosters. Help!!!! Thanks in advance.

I forgot to add that I do not have a hard drive. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 09:19 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfreaney

BUMP

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »