Home

Old 07-18-2006, 03:13 PM   #9
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: LSU Roster Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geauxldenboy
Actually KW is more highly touted (5-star) by everyone except Phil Steele. The prep school that he attended played college freshmen from ACC schools like UNC. If you compare the 2 highlight films you'll come away impressed with KW than Scott. It wouldn't shock me if he got the bulk of the carries if Alley's knee isn't 100%

Kieland picked LSU over USC I think looking at the chance of playing immediately... He could definately take some of carries Joseph Addai took when it was a 3 back system with Broussard, Addai and Vincent
Old 07-18-2006, 03:23 PM   #10
Rookie

macatak911's Arena

OVR: 3

also im 99% sure broussard is a RS Junior...because of last year....they have him as a senior

we should also discuss what ratings to give our overlooked freshmen
Old 07-18-2006, 04:01 PM   #11
MVP

thejake's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geauxldenboy
I think that the DT is Al Woods. It says La as his state, remember Deas is from Fla. Also the other Frosh LB is Odom because he is listed as being from Mississippi. DT Linder made the Frosh WR into Chris Mitchell and the RB into Charles Scott. I added Keiland, Jai Eugene, Matt Allen, Tremaine Johnson and turned XC into Jared Mitchell.
The DT has the exact same height and weight of Deas.

To come up with ratings of players I will compare them to the other true freshman that EA has in the game. For instance, since Eugene is one of, if not the best CB, i will give him an overall close to the top freshman CB. As far as speed and catching and all that, I guess it is all pretty subjective. I will give him good running attributes because he is good with the ball in his hands. Woods should be rated pretty high as well. He is supposed to be pretty quick and strong.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »