Home

XBox Rosters and Action Replay

This is a discussion on XBox Rosters and Action Replay within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2006, 06:07 PM   #1
Rookie

Icebergz's Arena

OVR: 5
XBox Rosters and Action Replay

Is the Action Replay the easiest way to get rosters for the XB version of the game? I have always normally bought the PS2 version of NCAA but am considering theXB version if I can get rosters just as easy. Does AR work similar to the Sharkport where you download to your computer?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 06:17 PM   #2

Bruins's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: XBox Rosters and Action Replay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebergz
Is the Action Replay the easiest way to get rosters for the XB version of the game? I have always normally bought the PS2 version of NCAA but am considering theXB version if I can get rosters just as easy. Does AR work similar to the Sharkport where you download to your computer?

Thanks!
Yes, it's that easy. When you purchase the AR you get: the AR software (to be installed on your PC), a memory card (although, you can use any Xbox memory card), and a memory card dock that plugs in via USB. All you do is install the software, download the .zip file to your desktop (don't unzip/change anything), open the AR software, plug the USB connecter in and insert memory card, then you just drag the folder from your desktop right into the AR program (to the "window" on the left hand side of the software). An orange progress bar will fill up and when everything is done it should say the title of the game in the left-hand window (with a little box with a plus in it which "opens" up that game and shows all the files for it). Then you just remove the memory card, put it in your controller, and you're all set to transfer it onto your HD!
Old 07-18-2006, 07:08 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
Yes, it's that easy. When you purchase the AR you get: the AR software (to be installed on your PC), a memory card (although, you can use any Xbox memory card), and a memory card dock that plugs in via USB. All you do is install the software, download the .zip file to your desktop (don't unzip/change anything), open the AR software, plug the USB connecter in and insert memory card, then you just drag the folder from your desktop right into the AR program (to the "window" on the left hand side of the software). An orange progress bar will fill up and when everything is done it should say the title of the game in the left-hand window (with a little box with a plus in it which "opens" up that game and shows all the files for it). Then you just remove the memory card, put it in your controller, and you're all set to transfer it onto your HD!
AR is the easiest way to transfer rosters on ANY system IMO

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-18-2006, 07:26 PM   #4

Bruins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
AR is the easiest way to transfer rosters on ANY system IMO
Can't speak for any other system, as I only have Xbox, but I'm very happy with how easy it is to use AR.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:00 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Can't speak for any other system, as I only have Xbox, but I'm very happy with how easy it is to use AR.

PS2's various systems are a NIGHTMARE to use

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 09:02 PM   #6

Bruins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
PS2's various systems are a NIGHTMARE to use
I'm glad I never use my PS2, then.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:32 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
I'm glad I never use my PS2, then.
Hey, nothing to say here about the Rosters, but love your tag. Go Wildcats! Awesome season last year. I'll be down in Durham myself soon!
Former Operation Sports Co-Owner, Circa 1998. :)
Damn that was a long time ago.
Old 07-19-2006, 01:51 AM   #8

Bruins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Clarke
Hey, nothing to say here about the Rosters, but love your tag. Go Wildcats! Awesome season last year. I'll be down in Durham myself soon!
Yeah, it was a great season. Hopefully we can make it furthur into the playoffs this year!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »