Home

So where are you Fairdale?

This is a discussion on So where are you Fairdale? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 06:48 PM   #17
Pro

davehughes14's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: So where are you Fairdale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahlij1
Man, go ahead and copy DT's rosters and get off of Fairdale's nutsack. Or.........do it yourself loser.

Old 07-19-2006, 07:57 PM   #18
Mr. N*c*

WhiskeyD0G's Arena

OVR: 4
Icon2 Re: So where are you Fairdale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3g
Since this guy is running a business selling memory cards with rosters....
I wouldn't exactly call FK's services a "business", with the amount of time he puts into creating the rosters as well as his website, he is making very little if any money at all. Editing rosters is a very tedious activity and for those to bring up the same complaints every year becomes annoying.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:00 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

YA KNOW WHAT, I THINK THE WORK THESE GUYS DO ON ROSTERS IS A GREAT THING, IT HAS MADE MY COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAMING EXPERIENCE SOOO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS AS WELL AS REALLY GETTING ME SO MUCH MORE INFORMED AND INTERRESTED IN THE REAL COLLEGE GAME AS WELL JUST BY PLAYING .
I THINK I'D BE MORE SELFISH AND MAKE PEOPLE PAY FOR ALL THE HARD WORK. HOWEVER DONATIONS ARE OPTIONAL FOR FAIRDALE, DT AND BKLOVER... AND I KNOW THERE'S A RIFT BETWEEN FAIRDALE AND DT BUT I'VE USED BOTH .
THINK ABOUT IT I REALLY THINK 5 BUCKS IS NOTHIN FOR THE AMOUNT OF ADDED ENJOYMENT THESE ROSTERS ADD. I HAD PAYED 50 BUCKS FOR HISTORIC MADDEN ONES FOR A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP TO A SITE AND I HAVE TO SAY THESE COLLEGE ONES EVERY YEAR ARE EVEN MORE ENJOYABLE.
SOO STOP BITCHING AND PLAY WITH THE ROSTERS AND BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF AND THINK WOULD YOU RATHER JUST SEE A BUNCH OF NUMBERS RUNNIN AROUND OUT THERE ? SO SHOW SOME APPECIATION AND DO THE PAYPAL THING OR WHATEVER THIER SITES USE..CUZ IF IT WAS ME, ID SAY SCREW YOU INGRATES!!
Old 07-19-2006, 09:12 PM   #20
Rookie

ameagle's Arena

OVR: 2

Geez what were you saying? I couldn't hear through that train wreck...
Old 07-19-2006, 09:35 PM   #21
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCoz
Last I checked he had a girlfriend, but maybe it's just a cover.
Aww I'm as straight as they get.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 09:37 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

(Screaming from Roster Purgatory) WEGOT26RINGS, WHEN YOU TYPE IN CAPS IT'S LIKE YOU ARE YELLING AT THE ROSTER-NAMING PEOPLE, AND WHEN YOU YELL AT THE ROSTER-NAMING PEOPLE IT MAKES THE COMMUNITY VERY ANGRY, AND WHEN YOU MAKE THE COMMUNITY ANGRY...people die.
Old 07-19-2006, 09:45 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameagle
Geez what were you saying? I couldn't hear through that train wreck...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2006, 11:18 PM   #24
Rookie

RogueTheory's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3g
Since this guy is running a business selling memory cards with rosters, probably doesn't look good for Fairdale's cred to be a few days later than DT Linder with the NCAA Rosters. I know that DT's are probably not going to be as good as Fairdale's, but his were at least first and thats what some people only care about for their dynasties. So where have you been FK? No updates on this site or your main site on how far your progress is.

Wouldn't it be funny if things are reversed this year and DT Linder accuses Fairdale of copying his rosters and calling them his own just because Fairdale came out a few days later? Oh the drama.

How could you question a guy that is working for the good of the community... If he didn’t get the game ahead of time, he has probably been working around the clock so you selfish, thankless little bastards can start your cute little dynasties… In all probability you won’t even donate to his site, so stop bitching. If he got the game at release like most of us the numbers go like this.. Let’s say the average time it takes to edit each team is 40 minutes, names & positions & depth charts (You all know he does a great job from an accuracy standpoint). That’s 40.0 x 119 = more than 3 days if he goes non-stop. That means no eating, ****ting, working (If he has other means of income) & no time actually playing the game all you people are playing right now. SO RELAX & LET THE MAN DO HIS THING.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »