Home

WTF did dtlinder do to my game?

This is a discussion on WTF did dtlinder do to my game? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2006, 06:02 PM   #17
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28
Re: WTF did dtlinder do to my game?

Ok, ill try to get an achievements on all american, sucks tho..none of the easier ones are there i unlocked all of them.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:05 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
Ok, ill try to get an achievements on all american, sucks tho..none of the easier ones are there i unlocked all of them.
good luck, let us know

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-19-2006, 06:05 PM   #19
Rookie

OleMissRebel10's Arena

OVR: 3

Play on a harder difficulty than freshmen…I have been using the rosters until FK is done…and I have achievements
Old 07-19-2006, 06:09 PM   #20
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

OVR: 4

Copy the roster from the MU to the hard drive in the Xbox 360 dashboard under Memory. Either delete your existing roster file or replace it. Start the game and things should be fine. I earned at least 5 achievements in the last day or so with the roster from PSXSports. I've been earning these with the default settings, sliders, difficulty, and quarter length.

So in summary, copy over the roster file in the Xbox 360 dashboard and NOT ingame. That should solve your problems.

Last edited by t3g; 07-19-2006 at 06:19 PM.
Old 07-19-2006, 07:52 PM   #21
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

My problem is a bit different...since I've gotten several achievements. The issue is that certain achievements that I SHOULD have never registered. For whatever reason I can't get:

Throw to 5 WR's
Throw for 350 yards
Run for 200 yards
Intercept two passes
Record four team sacks
Return an INT for a TD

I've played on Varsity default (5 min. quarters), AA (5 min. quarters) and custom (AA w/ 8 min.) and should have unlocked them. Any help here?

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 08:01 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazhirui
But seriously...achievement points get you absolutely nothing...what's the issue?
I keep hearing all this talk about achievement points, and I've made numerous ones in the game, but what is the point to them? You don't get to unlock any special stuff in this game with them do you? If not, I just don't get what the point of it is?
Old 07-19-2006, 08:39 PM   #23
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazhirui
It's been discussed at length already, and has nothing to do with the guy who selflessly made rosters for you. There's something with the game that when you use custom rosters, you can't get achievement points.
News flash: DTLinder doesn't do anything selflessly. He's only out to make a buck. Remember, this is the same guy who has stolen Blacklover's and Fairdale Kings' rosters in the past.

He's also accepted memory cards and not returned them. That's how I wound up meeting a guy in person at MaddenMania, because Linder wouldn't return his card and he still wanted NCAA rosters. He posted looking for guys in his area who had them for NCAA 2003 or 2004 and I had them.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:54 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
My problem is a bit different...since I've gotten several achievements. The issue is that certain achievements that I SHOULD have never registered. For whatever reason I can't get:

Throw to 5 WR's
Throw for 350 yards
Run for 200 yards
Intercept two passes
Record four team sacks
Return an INT for a TD

I've played on Varsity default (5 min. quarters), AA (5 min. quarters) and custom (AA w/ 8 min.) and should have unlocked them. Any help here?
Same thing I'm seeing. However, the list of achievements are different for me. I can't get the throw 4 TD passes in a game or rush for 150 yds etc... I've done it, but it won't register. Not sure why.

Same as you I've played with no slider adjustments with the default quarter length on All American and Varsity and it never updates.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »